• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Javi' a problem here?

BayernZone - Blog

‘Javi’ a Problem Here?
    by FCBM13 on October 31, 2012

Much discussion has been going on about the future roles that Luiz Gustavo and Javi Martinez will play in our team, ever since Martinez arrived for THAT whopping sum, 40 million Euros, and this article is what I think of all of this talk.

The general consensus I see in this discussion so far is this: they are good in their own ways, which can be capitalized on depending on the opponent; Gustavo is playing better now, partially because the acquisition of Martinez has put a lot of pressure on Gustavo’s shoulders to perform and keep his spot; Martinez, although clearly weaker than Gustavo now, should get better as time progresses, as he gets more and more accustomed to Bayern’s system of play.

Continue Reading: 'Javi' a problem here? | BayernZone - FC Bayern München blog

Feel free to comment and/or discuss!
    Last edited by FCBM13; 31-10-2012, 04:58.

Ok. I'll be frank. This was a funny writeup.

While I do feel that Gustavo, with his new shooting prowess..
    Gustavo's shooting skill is nothing new, We've seen him misfire before. After seeing those goals, I still don't "expect more" to see him score such goals.

Comment

Originally posted by robery View Post
      Ok. I'll be frank. This was a funny writeup.

Gustavo's shooting skill is nothing new, We've seen him misfire before. After seeing those goals, I still don't "expect more" to see him score such goals.
      Well, after Martinez's arrival, Gustavo is now having more and more balls to shoot, to counter Martinez's creative ability! He would not do so as much if not for Martinez's arrival!

Comment

You're a pretty young chap FCBM13 so this was a good job! Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Sushi View Post
          You're a pretty young chap FCBM13 so this was a good job! Well done!
          Well, I know it isn't exactly a good job as compared to the rest of the blog, but I'm satisfied with it, considering my age...

Still, thanks for the compliment!

Comment

I saidit before and I'm gonna say it again:

I trust Javi, and Javi has to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by FCBM13 View Post
              Well, I know it isn't exactly a good job as compared to the rest of the blog, but I'm satisfied with it, considering my age...

Still, thanks for the compliment!
              How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by René View Post
                How old are you?
                He was 13 when he joined. Now he's 12

Comment

Well done FCBM, you're a braver man that I!

I've really got to try to write a blog myself soon

Comment

Somehow I've got the feeling you wouldn't be good at it. Now if it was for some social issue I'd say you'd do great, but for sports, not really. And I'm serious.

Comment

Great article FCBM13

Comment

Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                        Somehow I've got the feeling you wouldn't be good at it. Now if it was for some social issue I'd say you'd do great, but for sports, not really. And I'm serious.
                        Yeah, I totally agree. I'll give it a shot, but I really just haven't been exposed to the sport for long enough. Most people here had the luxury of growing up with it, it's only vaguely been in my life until pretty recently. In general I much prefer reading other's blogs and forming my own opinions through this.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                          Well done FCBM, you're a braver man that I!

I've really got to try to write a blog myself soon
                          I never actually write an article with the original intention of writing an article. Usually, I write a post and realise that it's getting too long, so I add some relevant crapinformation to fill the spaces and make an article...so ya. It's not like I have the courage to write a blog.

Comment

Working...
                          X