• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th April, 25th May, 1st June

BayernZone - Blog

6th April, 25th May, 1st June
    by pratz4uall on June 8th, 2013

“I almost wish we were butterflies and liv’d but three summer days – three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.” Although the quote by John Keats is used to portray the romance towards another being, the FC Bayern Munich fans can safely state that their team did make them feel like butterflies and yes, they did, they did live the three summer days, 6th of May, 25th of May and 1st of June
    Continue reading:6th April, 25th May, 1st June! | BayernZone - FC Bayern München blog

Feel free to comment and/or discuss!

As always, beautifully written.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic stuff, pratz! Beautifully written and very poetic (although you might have had a little help with that ).

Comment

@ BayernCurry

You obviously don't know about Pratz

Comment

Thank you BayernCurry, Effenbergfan, Gilly, mea95, PathfinderCS, Preds, Sakujo, schweini, Springbok51, Toast, Trim, Wavy!

@Wavy: Thanks a lot!

@BayernCurry: I don't know what you meant by your comment, but I am thankful that you took some time out of your schedule and read the blog.

@Gilly and Preds: Thanks for watching my back pals!

Comment

"7up"

As usual, totally worth reading it

Comment

Originally posted by pratz4uall View Post
              @BayernCurry: I don't know what you meant by your comment, but I am thankful that you took some time out of your schedule and read the blog.
              Ha ha... I meant your quotes were well chosen and helped make the article poetic.

Originally posted by BayernCurry View Post
              Absolutely fantastic stuff, pratz! Beautifully written and very poetic (although you might have had a little help with that ).

Comment

Originally posted by BayernCurry View Post
                Ha ha... I meant your quotes were well chosen and helped make the article poetic.
                hmmm.. k thanks.. btw.. your vada pav vendor story.... TOP CLASS!!!

I am expecting some blogs from you as well!!

Thanks kocharyoda!

Comment

Thanks A.M.L.N.,GarciLP,Swe92!

Comment

Just running into this tread. Clicking like first and will read articles later.

Comment

Originally posted by Pimuk View Post
                      Just running into this tread. Clicking like first and will read articles later.
                      Thanks Pimuk, but even if you do not click like, it is totally fine. I still appreciate you taking time out from your daily routine and reading it.

Comment

Working...
                      X