This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Ratings for the 2013-14 Season - BZ Blog

Just posted my first blog article for BZ - a review of all of the players who played a role in Bayern's 2013-14 double-winning season. Please be aware that this is my opinion only and is not representative of any official BZ stance on any player. I left out Tom Starke and Lucas Raeder because, for the most part, they were stopgaps who did their job and little more. Feel free to discuss, comment, critique, or rant.

Claudio Pizarro – Nearly 36 years old and still Bayern’s best striker. If there was one player at Bayern I wish we could turn back the clock on, it would be him. A Pizarro 10 years younger could even displace Robert Lewandowski. Time and time again, Pizarro came on the field and Bayern immediately scored. And don’t forget, he scored the fastest hat-trick in Champions League’s history! My only complaint about him is that his age meant we couldn't really see him in a more decisive role, but that’s not really his fault. 7/10
    read more here!

Season summary from Sportbild

Comment

Hi Grey,

Mostly i agree on the ratings. But i think Ribery deserves a higher rating. Before his injury, he was a total diffirent Ribbery, compared with the last months.

Comment

Working...
      X