X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journalists needed - sign up here!

Hey everyone,

This is the first thread of this brand new sub-forum, which we're using to try and bring the blog back. The blog is a fantastic way to generate discussion, since we have a user presenting a topic of their choice, while the community can provide their own arguments here on the forum. The blog is now officially back in business, and you can contribute at any time!

However, we also want to do something special. We have seen a lot of discussion generated around matchdays, and we want to take that to the next level. Some people prefer discussing on the match as it goes live, and some others prefer posting long form analysis after the match, giving their thoughts, maybe reviewing the players, the tactics, or whatever they feel like. We think this is an awesome thing to encourage, and want to do so here.

The gist is simple: for each matchday, we will have one member, selected in order of posting here, which will cover the match "officially" for BZ. That doesn't mean that other posters can't post their own long form analysis, but we will be highlighting only one per match. Just comment on this post, and you will be added to a list!

The people who contribute to this initiative will earn not only the contributor badge, but also have their journalist status distinguished on the forum with a special username which will last for a month. There are no requirements for signing up - just jump in, watch the match, and post your opinion afterwards. It can be whatever you like, as long as its related to the match and you give an overview of it. Whether you want to add ratings, do a minute-by-minute with your impressions, discuss the tactics, talk about the history of the matchup, or anything else - it's your call!

Looking forward to reading what you guys write

Garci,

So it is a blog ... after matchday if I understand. That's cool and interesting. But why only cover the matchday ? Maybe many people would prefer to talk and make an article on other thing like tactics, Bayern players overall, transfermarket etc...

What if someone want to write a great article about "Why Bayern badly managed the departure of his legend ?" for exemple.

PS : this isn't a post who count for the "The gist is simple: for each matchday, we will have one member, selected in order of posting here, which will cover the match "officially" for BZ."
    Last edited by Fussballgott; 14-04-2017, 16:36.

Comment

Hey Fussballgott,

It's a blog, you can read all the past articles right here in this subforum the journalist initiative is just to get people started, it runs separate to normal blog operation. You can still post about anything you want! You don't have to sign up at all to do that, just write and PM us the article. For matchday journos, you do have to sign up, so that we can make a list of what people get what games.

Hope it's clearer now, cheers!

Comment

I may not be able to watch Neverkusen game :P .. but am in for the Real Madrid game. I wanna see how Carlo will handle it and how the players will react ..

Comment

Glad to have you on board Sak look forward to it!

Comment

We would like to see some of the other opinionated users like PCap, Giovane, Mavros and such.

Maybe it is bad timing because no one gives a shit about the Leverkusen match, but we would like to see some constructive insights and debates. So, come on guys, we know you can do this.

Comment

I would have like to do it but unfortunaly when the game start I take my car and go watch the team where Ribéry, Pires, Pjanic, Koulibaly, Sadio Mané, Adebayor made their first step in professional football.

Maybe Vincent Thill will play 10 seconds and I could be able to do a blog about how he could be a starter in Bayern in 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
                I would have like to do it but unfortunaly when the game start I take my car and go watch the team where Ribéry, Pires, Pjanic, Koulibaly, Sadio Mané, Adebayor made their first step in professional football.

Maybe Vincent Thill will play 10 seconds and I could be able to do a blog about how he could be a starter in Bayern in 2 years
                Do that.

Comment

Working...
                X