Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Board of Directors

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
    Naah I will stop getting upset and furstrated because of all these issues while Uli and co are enjoying their millions and having fun in barbecue parties .. nope no more of that.

    I wish that dog would bite his dick off

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
      I wish that dog would bite his dick off
      Last edited by franz; 09-08-2019, 21:45.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
        Naah I will stop getting upset and furstrated because of all these issues while Uli and co are enjoying their millions and having fun in barbecue parties .. nope no more of that.

        You and me both... I'm done

        Comment


        • Seriously though, if Uli invites me to his BBQ, I will forgive him.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EM1R View Post


            Today’s date is what ? August 3rd ? Ahh pathetic
            IT IS AUGUST 10. still N O T H I N G.
            And it hurts that people were gathering themselves to sign a petition that this man stays on ??? How brain blank can people get in upholding senseless and dogged discipleship?
            Jesse. Uli I’m so glad you are going .You have unfortunately become a Bull in the a China Shop for this club. Thank you for the past, now you must move on
            Last edited by PatrikoBayern; 10-08-2019, 13:01.

            Comment




            • Comment


              • Comment


                • Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                  Hoeneß and Kalle are responsible for signing Kovac and Brazzo, but ultimately Brazzo is the most incompetent of the bunch. Kovac second most incompetent.

                  Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Just going to put IT here

                    Our board are liars.

                    If we really were going to show the biggest investment ever.

                    We would have a vision.

                    A vision means player A to D no compromise.

                    And they mislead us with the Lucas H transfer but then , I guess in a moment of glory refrained to old habits...

                    Compromising on their first goal.

                    Its Just not gonna happen guys..really..

                    Cause if so, all would have been done in the James, Sanchez fashion...

                    Comment


                    • A new era will soon begin at the club. Uli is leaving in November, Kahn will also join in January. Hopefully we'll finally see the change we need.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                        Just going to put IT here

                        Our board are liars.

                        If we really were going to show the biggest investment ever.

                        We would have a vision.

                        A vision means player A to D no compromise.

                        And they mislead us with the Lucas H transfer but then , I guess in a moment of glory refrained to old habits...

                        Compromising on their first goal.

                        Its Just not gonna happen guys..really..

                        Cause if so, all would have been done in the James, Sanchez fashion...
                        As it stands now you’re 100% right. And quite frankly I don’t see that changing. We have a huge hole in several spots in attack and addressed that with an average 30yr old on loan. It’s quite frankly embarrassing.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • I wonder if any of our frustrated opinions actually gets back to the board. [emoji848]

                            Comment


                            • I have a feeling that Kahn and the Adidas guy won't be any different but who knows

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
                                I have a feeling that Kahn and the Adidas guy won't be any different but who knows
                                Glad it's not just me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X