Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayern Formations

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment




    • Look at this faces, now think back at the treble winning team faces...can you feel that gut feeling? the feeling that you know you'll never reach that level again.

      Comment


      • ^This is a solid lineup IMO

        We still need someone like Sané to replace Coman and that's it (Havertz instead of Coutinho next season)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mea95 View Post
          ^This is a solid lineup IMO

          We still need someone like Sané to replace Coman and that's it (Havertz instead of Coutinho next season)
          Dunno, as much as I'd love Sané-Gnabry, they'll never be like prime Robbery. Not even gonna mention Basti-Javi...

          I guess if we'd have a good coach I'd see things more positive.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nils View Post
            Dunno, as much as I'd love Sané-Gnabry, they'll never be like prime Robbery. Not even gonna mention Basti-Javi...

            I guess if we'd have a good coach I'd see things more positive.
            did you just realize it now? why do you think I hate Pep with passion? becasue he ruined that generation which could have done much more than just making it to the Semi-finals then crashing against the Spanish teams.

            you need to move on. it's all in the past now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Nils View Post


              Look at this faces, now think back at the treble winning team faces...can you feel that gut feeling? the feeling that you know you'll never reach that level again.
              No, of course not!

              As long as you see a Bayern player with the Farca badge next to his face?
              Certainly NOT!

              Comment


              • With the right mindset, passion and tactics this team is able to beat Real,Barca,Juve,PSG and so on.I truly think so but maybe I am wrong.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                  did you just realize it now? why do you think I hate Pep with passion? becasue he ruined that generation which could have done much more than just making it to the Semi-finals then crashing against the Spanish teams.

                  you need to move on. it's all in the past now.
                  I’ll regret it and hold a grudge against that bald motherfucker forever for it.

                  Comment


                  • well i still think we havent upgraded that much in our squad plus our coach remains the biggest weakness for me. How are we going to play vs strong teams in the CL under Kovac. I dont see Kovac doing something.

                    Our team still has weaknesses its not like Perisic is much better sub than having both Robbery on the bench. We need another winger to actually improve our wing positions.

                    Coutinho(if he plays centrally) is better than James.

                    Lucas-Pavard > Hummels,Rafinha.

                    There are some improvements but if we dont buy another winger i dont think we have any chance of doing something in europe. Coman and Gnabry are so injury prone so there is a big possibilities that we will field either Perisic or Muller as wingers in a tough CL game or maybe even both. Or maybe we will see Coutinho as LW and Muller as AM. Both of this situation is a huge drop in quality for me

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                      well i still think we havent upgraded that much in our squad plus our coach remains the biggest weakness for me. How are we going to play vs strong teams in the CL under Kovac. I dont see Kovac doing something.

                      Our team still has weaknesses its not like Perisic is much better sub than having both Robbery on the bench. We need another winger to actually improve our wing positions.

                      Coutinho(if he plays centrally) is better than James.

                      Lucas-Pavard > Hummels,Rafinha.

                      There are some improvements but if we dont buy another winger i dont think we have any chance of doing something in europe. Coman and Gnabry are so injury prone so there is a big possibilities that we will field either Perisic or Muller as wingers in a tough CL game or maybe even both. Or maybe we will see Coutinho as LW and Muller as AM. Both of this situation is a huge drop in quality for me
                      Exactly my concerns. Plus I think we are done with transfers. That leaves us in a disadvantage compared to other top teams, Coutinho is not Maradona.

                      CL is not a realistic goal this season, but a bundesliga fight and the development of our young players is good enough, considering we have to get rid of this useless coach.

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                          Hallellujah

                          Comment


                          • Hope that is true...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                              Kovac NOT raus

                              Comment


                              • He will without a doubt give 433 another go.

                                Kovac raus!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X