Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayern Formations

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EM1R View Post

    So, with 10 players? One winger?
    New winger ideally, but if not I still rate Coman higher. Gnabry is a step behind everyone on the pitch, especially his own teammates.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Grey View Post

      New winger ideally, but if not I still rate Coman higher. Gnabry is a step behind everyone on the pitch, especially his own teammates.
      I used to agree, but he has an eye for a goal. Gnabry is definitely better than Coman, come on.

      Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
        I used to agree, but he has an eye for a goal. Gnabry is definitely better than Coman, come on.

        Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
        Gnabry has finishing and nothing else. Coman has everything except finishing. When you watch both play on the pitch, it is clear that Coman is the superior team player. The team overall plays much better through Coman's dribbles than by having a completely useless player on the pitch who can do nothing but have an eye for goal.

        But don't make me defend Coman, I want both gone, I just know that's not happening. We need a real winger, not one of the permanent prospects. Hell, might as well go find Ibrahim Afellay at this point.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Grey View Post

          Gnabry has finishing and nothing else. Coman has everything except finishing. When you watch both play on the pitch, it is clear that Coman is the superior team player. The team overall plays much better through Coman's dribbles than by having a completely useless player on the pitch who can do nothing but have an eye for goal.

          But don't make me defend Coman, I want both gone, I just know that's not happening. We need a real winger, not one of the permanent prospects. Hell, might as well go find Ibrahim Afellay at this point.
          That is precisely how I always saw it, but I gave up. Gnabry has too much good finishing. At the end of the day, football is about scoring goals and Gnabry scores the goals. He can be a sort of Cristiano Ronaldo.

          PD: I don't think Coman only lacks finishing. He lacks general intelligence on the pitch. Gnabry is smarter and takes better decisions.

          Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


          Comment


          • Haven’t once seen Gnabry make a smart decision outside the opponent’s PK box. Indeed, he’s among the least football-intelligent players I’ve seen at the club. And no, goals aren’t everything in this sport. We traded Gomez for a striker with half his goal tally and won the CL. We have no shortage of goalscorers on this team, no need cripple our fluidity just to accommodate another.

            Comment

            Working...
            X