Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coach Niko Kovač

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coach Niko Kovač

    Niko Kovač, next Bayern Munich coach from 1st July 2018

  • #2
    Make Bayern great again.

    Comment


    • #3
      Giving him the benefit of the doubt and a fan of his, until he gives me a reason not to.

      Comment


      • #4
        He can only surprise us I guess.

        Comment


        • #5
          Next season he wins Pokal + BuLi then Uli gives him contract extension

          Comment


          • #6
            Two former Yugoslav brother reunited.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
              Two former Yugoslav brother reunited.

              They're more German than Croatian or Bosnian. Almost like they have German mentality.

              Comment


              • #8
                The Slav takeover, soon enough will have our players squatting all the time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                  They're more German than Croatian or Bosnian. Almost like they have German mentality.
                  Yeah, I think Brazzo came to Germany as a small child, not sure with Kovac.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by rohr View Post
                    The Slav takeover, soon enough will have our players squatting all the time.
                    Muller already squatting

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Since both Ancelotti and Jupp won only the BL in the last 2 seasons, him winning the double would be considered as a success :/

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                          Since both Ancelotti and Jupp won only the BL in the last 2 seasons, him winning the double would be considered as a success :/
                          With Uli praising him in the media as the right guy for the job

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I was actually excited and thinking he could do a great job.

                            Then Uli Hoeneß happened and Kovac won't get new/better players and he'll have to "make the team we have better".

                            So now I have 0 expectations for the team or the coach next season.

                            In fact, I'm pretty sure we'll fail and Uli will blame all on Kovac.

                            Summarizing: Fuck you Bald Fattie

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Looking forward to next season.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X