Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FCB Multimedia: Pics, vids & more

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FCB Multimedia: Pics, vids & more

    The thread for pictures, videos, wallpapers, and more.

  • #2
    I'll give it a shot. Here is one of my videos from the 07/08 season. Enjoy...

    Comment


    • #3
      A cool Bayern Wallpaper

      Comment


      • #4
        ^

        very nice!

        Comment


        • #5
          The Allianz Arena

          Comment


          • #6
            The best stadium in the world!

            Comment


            • #7
              please send me some FC Bayern songs to my email - tomspaavels@yahoo.com


              Thanks in advance

              Comment


              • #8
                Ribéry



                Ribéry appeared on the music video of his friend DJ Kore.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Trim View Post
                  Ribéry appeared on the music video of his friend DJ Kore.
                  Yikes.=D

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Training match videos

                    Videos of two more training matches have been published.


                    Training match, 8 July:

                    Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3


                    Training match, 9 July:

                    Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | + Pics

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Trim View Post
                      Videos of two more training matches have been published.


                      Training match, 8 July:

                      Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3


                      Training match, 9 July:

                      Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | + Pics


                      Thats greaat!!!! The problem is that this site is in German.. i m not that good in german so get lost there... thank u for posting direct links instead of looong searches leading to nothind ... U r the best Trim

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Here's the new squad photography:


                        Photo: fcbayern.de

                        They didn't wait for Lucio and Toni to return from vacations.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Videos of today's mini-training match have been published.

                          Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Trim View Post
                            Here's the new squad photography:


                            Photo: fcbayern.de

                            They didn't wait for Lucio and Toni to return from vacations.
                            I don't think this is the official one.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Trim View Post
                              Videos of today's mini-training match have been published.

                              Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
                              Videos of yesterday's mini-training match (second group of players):

                              Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X