totally forgot about him

Comment

I want to see Mario play, maybe even 10 minutes from Ribery too

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
          maybe even 10 minutes from Ribery too
          idk... maybe not

Comment

I know it's a risk, but presumably the aim has been to have him back for Juventus so 10 minutes may just give him a little confidence, get him used to being back on the pitch in front of thousands of people. Of course it's a gamble, but it seems that Franck is at the stage now where everytime he plays it will be a gamble, we can't just save him for the important matches because he'll be too rusty.

It is a tricky situation though

Comment

I know it's a risk, but presumably the aim has been to have him back for Juventus so 10 minutes may just give him a little confidence, get him used to being back on the pitch in front of thousands of people. Of course it's a gamble, but it seems that Franck is at the stage now where everytime he plays it will be a gamble, we can't just save him for the important matches because he'll be too rusty.

It is a tricky situation though
              Wasn't too rusty last time when he came on and scored a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by diDi7 View Post
                Wasn't too rusty last time when he came on and scored a goal.
                Yeah I know, I was one of the people who said he wasn't rusty. But my point is that if we save him for a game against a huge team what if he isn't ready psychologically and the pressure gets to him. IF he is fit enough it's better to give him 10 minutes against teams like Darmstadt to build his confidence again

Comment

Frankly I don't want to see anyone at risk and desperately needed playing if it can be avoided. Including Benatia but he'd probably be too rusty otherwise.

I saw a quote from Bild saying Tasci may not be available due to "training deficit." Not very encouraging, doesn't seem like he'll factor much towards Juve if that's the case. It'll be funny if we hardly ever use him.

Comment

I know it's a risk, but presumably the aim has been to have him back for Juventus so 10 minutes may just give him a little confidence
                    At this point I think the plan is to get him fit enough to play three or four matches without picking up another injury. Every step is a victory in itself and every time Ribéry comes on I make sure to enjoy it like it's the last one because I honestly fear that at some point his body will just give up.

Ribéry doesn't need confidence, he's already proven everything that had to be proved and I'm sure he knows that we (as a club) trust him entirely.

I don't expect to see Ribéry on the pitch this month. I think it's a risk we don't need to take at all, Coman is sitting on the bench despite having performed well because we don't have space for so many wingers anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by igorthebrave View Post
                      At this point I think the plan is to get him fit enough to play three or four matches without picking up another injury. Every step is a victory in itself and every time Ribéry comes on I make sure to enjoy it like it's the last one because I honestly fear that at some point his body will just give up.

Ribéry doesn't need confidence, he's already proven everything that had to be proved and I'm sure he knows that we (as a club) trust him entirely.

I don't expect to see Ribéry on the pitch this month. I think it's a risk we don't need to take at all, Coman is sitting on the bench despite having performed well because we don't have space for so many wingers anyway.
                      This is exactly why we WILL see him haha

Was it against Zagreb when Pep decided to start Franck despite the medical team whole heartedly insisting he wasn't ready? 30 minutes later he was injured again.

Honestly, if you think it's a needless risk then I can guarantee he will get played because Pep

Comment

Honestly, if you think it's a needless risk then I can guarantee he will get played because Pep
                        Definitely. Guardiola leaves many good things behind but fitness control is not one of them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                            Fucking finally.

Comment

Last edited by roosoo2; 19-02-2016, 13:34.

Comment

Excited

Comment

Working...
                                X