Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kimmich and tasci are horrendous in defence.
    kimmich isn't a defender and if he plays against juve we will get destroyed, while tasci is a very bad defender.

Comment

Robben is so selfish player...He had Muller, and still he tried go alone.

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
        kimmich and tasci are horrendous in defence.
        kimmich isn't a defender and if he plays against juve we will get destroyed, while tasci is a very bad defender.
        what. what. what. what. Way to overreact.

Comment

Sandro Wagner lads. Sandro fucking Wagner lol

Comment

Kimmich is brilliant, he just hasn't been as good today as we have become used to.

Also, slightly harsh to call Tasci horrendous and a very bad defender based on 45 minutes of play. He made a few mistakes (and yes the mistake that led to the goal was bad) but give him chance to gel with the team, other than the mistakes I thought he was quite promising especially considering he was signed as a back up/rotational player

Comment

I think we'll score at least 3~4 goals. Just need to stop being fucking wasteful.

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                Kimmich is brilliant, he just hasn't been as good today as we have become used to.

Also, slightly harsh to call Tasci horrendous and a very bad defender based on 45 minutes of play. He made a few mistakes (and yes the mistake that led to the goal was bad) but give him chance to gel with the team, other than the mistakes I thought he was quite promising especially considering he was signed as a back up/rotational player
                I think Tasci last match was 2 months ago?

Comment

What is sad about Robben, he doesn't even look if there is somebody at better position to score. Full focus to shot at the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by mehiel View Post
                    Robben is so selfish player...He had Muller, and still he tried go alone.
                    well, i hope that one of his selfish actions bring a goal or 2.
                    If one doesn't try one always stays a virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      What is sad about Robben, he doesn't even look if there is somebody at better position to score. Full focus to shot at the goal.
                      old, discussions relive. I've been there already

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                        what. what. what. what. Way to overreact.
                        what overreaction? do you really think that kimmich is a defender? or tasci is a good one?
                        did you notice that we find it very hard to defend against crosses...ok let's pretend that kimmich is great defender because he's the new darling. he's a very talented midfielder who has a great potential, but a great defender he certainly isn't.

Comment

Come on Thomas!

Comment

mullaaaaaaaaaaaaa great play from rafinha

Comment

See our defenders rarely have to defend so they always look okay. Kimmich has not been good today & Tasci was just bad.

Muller worst player so far, absolutely invisible - Is he even playing?

The 4-1-4-1 is not working, too few holding mid-field players to give control & variety. We need 1 more mid-fielder. Vidal can't play Sole DM

Edit - Muller scored

Comment

Nice goal from Muller!

Comment

Working...
                                X