This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giovane View Post
    Also, for the Robben bashers, he's playing good to great, he's creating chances, he's being on the right place, but he just can't score for the love of it...

I hope he'll score soon and get over that psychological barrier.
    I don't hate Robben at all, he's just been really below his standards recently. Also I find it quite annoying how many chances we miss because he tries to score rather than pass to someone in a better position

Comment

Kimmich's defensive masterclass on display - I have no idea how he got that ball.

Comment

Wow Müller. He is god mode this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
          Kimmich's defensive masterclass on display - I have no idea how he got that ball.
          He wasn't letting a Darmstadt player near that ball

Comment

A tale of two halves. Tasci's substitution off the pitch made us play so so so much better. Go figure that we're at our best with no CBs on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by jrl View Post
              Wow Müller. He is god mode this season.
              Müller Mode. 8)

Comment

Highlights! Thanks to /u/cppn02

0-1 Wagner
                1-1 Muller
                2-1 Muller
                3-1 Lewandowski

IMHO the best players today were in order: Muller, Ribery, Kimmich, and Lewandowski

Comment

But he isn't a good defender.

A tale of two halves. Tasci's substitution off the pitch made us play so so so much better. Go figure that we're at our best with no CBs on the field.
                  Goes to say how much important training is, also, he didn't play a minute of football for two months, taking the goal mistake away he had a okay performance.

Comment

Comment

• Müller what the fuck??? Bruuuuuh

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                        But he isn't a good defender. .
                        I thought he was quite good today and he's been defensively the best link thus far in our makeshift defensive line (not that that's saying all THAT much). Every threat I saw today came from Tasci's mistakes either in positioning or physicality.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                          I don't hate Robben at all, he's just been really below his standards recently. Also I find it quite annoying how many chances we miss because he tries to score rather than pass to someone in a better position
                          It's time to grow my friend. I know you're new but people have had this debate for years - I can tell you people have had this "Selfish Robben vs No-Selfish Robben, bild story debate' everywhere including here. People have been watching & complaining & not complaining & accepting since 2009 here.

This is how Robben is & how he plays. And this is what brought us the CHL, Countless BL titles, the historic 2009-10 run, those amazing CHL moments. This is why he is the best goal scoring mid-fielder in BL history.

All top players are a bit selfish - Ronaldo is like 100 times more selfish & he even throws a tantrum. Ofcourse Bayern is a bit more team oriented but this is his playing style & there is no use complaining

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                            I thought he was quite good today and he's been defensively the best link thus far in our makeshift defensive line (not that that's saying all THAT much). Every threat I saw today came from Tasci's mistakes either in positioning or physicality.
                            I was being ironic. I should've used a 'smile'.

Comment

• Seems like the fans finally turned on Pep too with that banner.
                              "Pep war eh nie unser Ding." Does it translates as 'He was never a thing for us'? Anyone can corect me if I'm wrong.
                              Oh well, now it will be embarassing for them if he delivers the CL at the end of the season, although I very much doubt it at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Footyfan View Post
                                It's time to grow my friend. I know you're new but people have had this debate for years - I can tell you people have had this "Selfish Robben vs No-Selfish Robben, bild story debate' everywhere including here. People have been watching & complaining & not complaining & accepting since 2009 here.

This is how Robben is & how he plays. And this is what brought us the CHL, Countless BL titles, the historic 2009-10 run, those amazing CHL moments. This is why he is the best goal scoring mid-fielder in BL history.

All top players are a bit selfish - Ronaldo is like 100 times more selfish & he even throws a tantrum. Ofcourse Bayern is a bit more team oriented but this is his playing style & there is no use complaining
                                Let him complain. I really don't see a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X