Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inshallah Boateng plays RB against Liverpool or we are indeed fucked on the right flank with Rafinha..

Comment

• Originally posted by bastian07 View Post
      Rafinha passed the balls to Gladbach all the time in 1st half. I'd rather play Boateng there against Liverpool , btw he might be more useful than Rafa to defend set-pieces , knowing that Van Dijk just scored 2 headers goals last weak
      And I think something like that might happen. Because of recent Rafinha outburst at coach, I think Rafinha figured out that Kovac isn't planning with him, despite Kimmich being out. That's my theory, let's wa8t and see.

Comment

• Comment

• Like Boateng is much better than Rafa and he isn't going to get fucked by Mane. Yeaaaaah.

Comment

He's being in the process of saving them for the ICC in the summer
            If nothing else he would be very well paid for this stint in the sun!

Comment

Rafinha passed the balls to Gladbach all the time in 1st half. I'd rather play Boateng there against Liverpool , btw he might be more useful than Rafa to defend set-pieces , knowing that Van Dijk just scored 2 headers goals last weak
              Maybe, but remember that Boateng even at his peak was always very poor at defending set pieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                Maybe, but remember that Boateng even at his peak was always very poor at defending set pieces.
                I think coaching might also played a part, we defended those very well under Ancelotti and hopefully will do under Kovac. 1st leg I was really impressed by Kimmich and Thiago with the way they moved the ball forwards bypassing the pressing. We should not replace him with Rafa who couldn't make a proper forward pass. For some reasons why a club like us have Rafa or Bernat decide our CL 's fate every season

Comment

Working...
                X