[IMG]image_slshow_einzel_0_20.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
      I would use this but with Muller ahead of James
      well yeah I totally forgot about Muller ... he can also start behind Lewa
      But Javi should be a definite starter with Coman & Gnabry on the wings

Comment

Paco Alcacer didn't travel to Munich

Now who will score a goal in the 90th minute?

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
          Paco Alcacer didn't travel to Munich

Now who will score a goal in the 90th minute?
          Ramos

Comment

Comment

1-3
              Kovac putting up a show as if he really tried but the players failed again and he doesn't know why and bla bla blab

Comment

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.co...ames-rodriguez

Comment

Neuer, James and Alaba all trained with the team today while Alcacer, Guereirro, Pulisic and Hakimi will not travel to Munich.

Comment

Good news for us but I don't know if I believe we will defeat them. I even don't know if I would prefer us to beat them or loose and make chance of firing Kovac bigger... Don't understand me wrog - I'm excited for the game itself, but I don't know if Kovac is adequate person for the biggest overhaul in Bayern history. On the other way I can't stay longer dumbs posting Reus gifs at official Bayern facebook fanpage

Comment

Dortmund is weak. This same team was completly outplayed by Tottenham conceding 4 goals in two matches and scoring 0. With a proper coach this should have been easy by right now i dont know who is worse.

If we win this it will be on the individual quality and our RESULT BASED FO will continue this shit with Kovac even though this is going nowhere and will happen again.

I predict we will score but seeing how messed up we are we are probably going to concede. I predict a scoring game probably something like 2-2,1-2 or 2-3 for Dortmund

Originally posted by FCBartek View Post
                      Good news for us but I don't know if I believe we will defeat them. I even don't know if I would prefer us to beat them or loose and make chance of firing Kovac bigger... Don't understand me wrog - I'm excited for the game itself, but I don't know if Kovac is adequate person for the biggest overhaul in Bayern history. On the other way I can't stay longer dumbs posting Reus gifs at official Bayern facebook fanpage

its so sad that our FO is thinking this way its like they are not seeing the bigger picture so now the result of one game should tell us if Kovac is staying or leaving? He should be fired no matter what its obvious he cannot carry this team always finds excuses. We will throw 300 mil next season and probably win the BL with or without Kovac but he will fuck up once again because he is average coach and a coward who cannot setup this team we were fucked up by Ajax,Liverpool,Dortmund basically every good team we played
                      Last edited by bayern_fan; 05-04-2019, 21:08.

Comment

No matter the result, we should part ways with Kovac at the seasons end. I don't trust the guy will be the right one to turn this around for us on the longer run.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                              The thing that the prediction is 2-3 for Dortmund is really getting over me!

Comment

Originally posted by mavros View Post
                                The thing that the prediction is 2-3 for Dortmund is really getting over me!
                                But that's not their prediction, it's just them indicating that the previous game ended 3:2 for BVB!

Comment

Working...
                                X