• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GODretzka

Comment

Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
      Explain?

I said that based on the body language from the players whenever Kovac addresses them. They barely look at him, and their facial expressions are not positive.

Comment

A good cross from Lewa and a nice tap in by Goretzka to wrap it up. A confident win and vital 3 points

The only worry is Neuer's injury, but hopefully Sven can do the job if Manu's not available in time.
        Last edited by Chucky; 14-04-2019, 16:27. Reason: Neuer!!!

Comment

Wtf was that penalty. VAR is always fucking us.

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
            Wtf was that penalty. VAR is always fucking us.
            Fuck VAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
              Fuck VAR.
              Also, have i said it that i really hate the current handball rule?

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                Also, have i said it that i really hate the current handball rule?
                You're gonna love it next year when the new redifinition of the handball rule will be implemented and it will be drastically reducing grey areas and then this could've possibly been a legit hanbdball foul lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                  You're gonna love it next year when the new redifinition of the handball rule will be implemented and it will be drastically reducing grey areas and then this could've possibly been a legit hanbdball foul lol
                  The changes i've seen are mostly on the offensive side. This shit shouldn't be a hard thing to figure out when you have VAR, if the handball influences directly the path of ball or what not, ok, it's a foul, but a situation where the ball hit a player's head/face and accidentally touched his arm shouldn't be, or maybe give a indirect free kick in these situations. Or just make it every arm contact is a foul and fuck it, just save cards for the most egregious ones (like Suarez against Ghana for example).

Comment

Highlights:

Comment

Working...
                    X