Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lat time the title was won in Munich was in 2000 and that was on goal difference over Neverkusen.Surely Kovac can at least shithouse a point from this game if BVB wins in Gladbach.

Comment

Originally posted by shay1962 View Post
      Lat time the title was won in Munich was in 2000 and that was on goal difference over Neverkusen.Surely Kovac can at least shithouse a point from this game if BVB wins in Gladbach.
      And the next year we became Champions of Europe! UCL 2020 confirmed!

Comment

I have a feeling we will destroy Frankfurt

Comment

This season can't end fast enough

Comment

I have a strange feeling we will be punished for the whole shitty season we had right from the beginning!

The shittiest of the decade!

Frankfurt is a very good team and they will give it all to keep us away from the title.

If we are not concetrated in the game and show our bad face on the pitch it wouldn't be that difficult to lose.
            Esp. with that kind of shitty defence we have and probably Ulreich between the sticks!

Hope i'm wrong though....

Comment

Originally posted by mavros View Post
              I have a strange feeling we will be punished for the whole shitty season we had right from the beginning!

The shittiest of the decade!

Frankfurt is a very good team and they will give it all to keep us away from the title.

If we are not concetrated in the game and show our bad face on the pitch it wouldn't be that difficult to lose.
              Esp. with that kind of shitty defence we have and probably Ulreich between the sticks!

Hope i'm wrong though....
              Simply not true, the 2010-2011 season was easily the worst in recent times, and second behind only 06-07 since I started following Bayern, we were in danger of missing the CL with like three games to play and finished 3rd! But I agree that this season hasn't been all that great.

I am fairly confident we will get at least a point from this game and lift the shield.

Comment

Originally posted by EliasKarl View Post
                Simply not true, the 2010-2011 season was easily the worst in recent times, and second behind only 06-07 since I started following Bayern, we were in danger of missing the CL with like three games to play and finished 3rd! But I agree that this season hasn't been all that great.

I am fairly confident we will get at least a point from this game and lift the shield.
                The way this season has gone I honestly think we will lose to Frankfurt but Dortmund will still manage to fuck up and will only lose/draw to Gladbach and we will win the title in the most underwhelming fashion ever

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                    The way this season has gone I honestly think we will lose to Frankfurt but Dortmund will still manage to fuck up and will only lose/draw to Gladbach and we will win the title in the most underwhelming fashion ever
                    That would indeed be pretty typical of the season so far, it's been kind of like the race for 4th place in England at times, where the teams seemed to be trying to fuck it up.

Comment

Best possible team from the players available.
                      #PACKMAS

Comment

Robbery for the last time at the Allianz...

I mean at least we can say is THANK YOU.

You are without a doubt one the greatest players in FCB history marking one of the most successful periods of the club.

It was a crazy journey.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Here we go.

Comment

Someone is peeling onions... It's probably been long overdue, the whole farewell with Robbery thing but it's hard to believe today is the last day we'll see either of them who gave us so many memorable moments, in a Bayern shirt.

Comment

At least Coman

Comment

Working...
                                X