Clear All

• FC Bayern München 5 - 1 Eintracht Frankfurt

Bundesliga 2018/19, Matchday 34
    FC Bayern München vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
    Kick-off: Saturday, 18 May 2019, 15.30h

Countdown to match start

List of broadcasters

I really do hope that Niko will be the first one after Beckenbauer to win a prize as player and coach of Bayern.

But somehow I can still see him fucking it up.

Comment

If we draw and BVB doesn’t have a huge goal differential we still win right? I believe we are +4 on them in differential.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
        If we draw and BVB doesn’t have a huge goal differential we still win right? I believe we are +4 on them in differential.
        That's correct. They have to score something like 17 goals to get past us if we only draw.

Comment

If we actually win the thing on GD that'd pretty much sum up our season in general lol

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
            If we actually win the thing on GD that'd pretty much sum up our season in general lol
            It will be even more funny after the old fart said this

Uli Hoeneß refuses to accept that Bayern are currently in third place in the Bundesliga. Hoeneß: "As far as I know we are in second place" - Reporter: "But Gladbach is ahead of you..." - Hoeneß: "Do they have more points than us? No! I don't care about goal difference."

Comment

Frankfurt are on a shit run at the moment currently 0-2 down at home to Mainz.Gladbach need the win to give them a CL qualification place.

Comment

Leverkusen will get the 4th spot most likely. That's a pity, Frankfurt was the best German club this season.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                  Leverkusen will get the 4th spot most likely. That's a pity, Frankfurt was the best German club this season.
                  By one metric, sure. But Leverkusen has been far more impressive in the league IMHO. And this is the league we're talking about. Frankfurt did well in the Europea League, and that's where they'll be next season too.

Comment

I'm sure we still can choke the title

Comment

We're going to choke this aren't we?

Comment

Comment

I’m gonna die laughing if we start Robbery in a BL game this important.

Comment

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                            I’m gonna die laughing if we start Robbery in a BL game this important.
                            As things stand I would prefer them both over Coman. Even next year, or the year after.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                              As things stand I would prefer them both over Coman. Even next year, or the year after.
                              Never thought I would say that in 2019, but I actually agree and was thinking the same. Coman totally stagnated maybe even regressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X