This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
    Can anybody tell me what is our game plan exactly?
    Crossing crossing crossing crossing crossing

Comment

the usual flawless penalty from Lewa!

And well done to Coman for winning it in the first place!

I'm anxious to see what Perisic and Coutinho can offer us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        the usual flawless penalty from Lewa!

And well done to Coman for winning it in the first place!

I'm anxious to see what Perisic and Coutinho can offer us.
        Some grinta from the first and fantastic vision and passing skills from the second, should come well in hand in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
          Crossing crossing crossing crossing crossing
          There is to much space between our lines it made Schalke's life so easy .. intercepting our passes like it's a training drill. There is no way we will be able to build a single dangerous chance playing like this.

Also our off ball movement doesn't exist, and our combinations are non existent and when we finally make one it's so slow and predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
            There is to much space between our lines it made Schalke's life so easy .. intercepting our passes like it's a training drill. There is no way we will be able to build a single dangerous chance playing like this.

Also our off ball movement doesn't exist, and our combinations are non existent and when we finally make one it's so slow and predictable.
            Fully agreed and it's sadly nothing new under Kovac. Way too slow build up play, endless crossing and not a general or at least clear gameplan.

Comment

I think coman wants to be the new sanches

Comment

The negativity in here is really annoying. We never played in this line up with these players, for fucks sake. Who'll create?

I think we're ok, considering. Schalke didn't have touched us for now.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                  Fully agreed and it's sadly nothing new under Kovac. Way too slow build up play, endless crossing and not a general or at least clear gameplan.
                  Yep this is a carbon copy of our uninspired playing style against Hertha, only difference is that Schalke has no courage to attack and expose our back line like Hertha did.

Comment

Originally posted by Giovane View Post
                    The negativity in here is really annoying. We never played in this line up with these players, for fucks sake. Who'll create?

I think we're ok, considering. Schalke didn't have touched us for now.
                    Dude it's been 37 minutes and we only took one shot on target and it was from a corner.

How is that being negative?

Comment

Totally wrong tactical set up today. We are not able to create shit. If only Schalke had a better team they would have punished us by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our build up play is so slow to the point it's boring to watch them play.
                        Just compare chelsea under lampard to us.

Comment

That didn't seem offside. Very stupid from the ref anyways, should've let them play and do a check with the VAR afterwards.

Comment

Shifting Kimmich to a 6 is becoming ridiculous. He just cant switch in a moment and he is all over the place.

Muller is a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                              Shifting Kimmich to a 6 is becoming ridiculous. He just cant switch in a moment and he is all over the place.

Muller is a disgrace.

Exactly why I don't want him in midfield. He's way better in the RB where he got the actual play in front of him.

Comment

How can Kovac be this bad? Why is no one playing centrally?

Comment

Working...
                                X