Clear All

Lewa & Müller making a statement

Comment

Great start

Comment

Fantastic pass

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful play by Müller, and great finish by Lewa.

Perfect start.

Comment

Ya Muller is shit

Comment

Lewanchokeski again? Always scores goals against those soft drink teams

Comment

Why is Alphonso Davies not being directly used to Replace the injured David Alaba. ?
                Why is Kovac acting like he’s not smart and decisive.
                Boating is old and should completely be less relied on.
                Boateng’s time and impact has come and gone. Let go of the past and embrace the future
                Alphonso Davies by all intellectual demand ought to have started at David Alaba’s wing.

I don’t like this at all from Kovac.

Comment

Did u guys see that lay off from Thomas Miller. The “time and space” Lord?
                  ThT is the stuff of invincibility we are talking about. That assist and lay-off from muller is exceptional. And the finishing from the merchant of searg Lewandowski is reminiscent of a world class finisher. The very best true 9 in the world. Excellent brutality and result for goal number 1. Very good. Auf Gehts Bayern.

Comment

Muller turned into the fucking terminator on the goal, great smooth finish from Lewa. Also well done from Hernandez on winning the ball. Three decisive plays starting from near our own net and we're 1-0 up.

Comment

Originally posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
                      Why is Alphonso Davies not being directly used to Replace the injured David Alaba. ?
                      Why is Kovac acting like he’s not smart and decisive.
                      Boating is old and should completely be less relied on.
                      Boateng’s time and impact has come and gone. Let go of the past and embrace the future
                      Alphonso Davies by all intellectual demand ought to have started at David Alaba’s wing.

I don’t like this at all from Kovac.
                      I agree, it's not only that Boateng's old and his legs are gone, but also his passing isn't what it was before. He's trying to play difficult passes but can't pull it off which results in mistakes which can cost us dearly

Very poor from Kovac. I also would trust young Davies over Boa. Boateng was a good servant for the club but his time is gone.

Comment

Gnabry first selfish then missing a great chance

Comment

Gnabry wasting two golden chances already

Comment

Extremely weird PK

Comment

Ok good, overturned on VAR. That PK wasn't even a foul.

Comment

Lewa disappointed that ref robbed him of the penalty goal.. better not to argue though

To be fair I thought it was a soft penalty call in the first place

Comment

Working...
                                X