Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBL is NOT the team to experiment against. Whether it be Davies at LB or Kimmich at MF, Kovac needs to stop with his stupid games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
      RBL is NOT the team to experiment against. Whether it be Davies at LB or Kimmich at MF, Kovac needs to stop with his stupid games.
      Kimmich at MF is not an experiment anymore, seems like a permanent change.

Comment

• Ah the BZ meltdown <3

Comment

• All the people criticising Thiago, Gnabry and Coman are forgetting one thing. All three of these players had a great international break with goals, assists and MotM performances etc. and yet they had a bad game on saturday.

To me this says more about the current state of our coaching staff and lack of tactics than it does about any of their individual quality

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
            Ah the BZ meltdown <3

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
              All the people criticising Thiago, Gnabry and Coman are forgetting one thing. All three of these players had a great international break with goals, assists and MotM performances etc. and yet they had a bad game on saturday.

To me this says more about the current state of our coaching staff and lack of tactics than it does about any of their individual quality
              Exactly... what Kovac is doing is not putting his players in the best places to utilize them and win. On paper we should destroy every team we play almost. Yet we draw or barely win most games. Its not bc of talent. Its tactics and coaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                Yes that would be me. But i hardly watch Bayern games recently, or i turn off TV after 45 minutes of Nikoball

Comment

Working...
                X