This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
    I don't think so. I think he would be much better if he has the freedom of going forward more (while having some sort of defensive duty, but not as last line of defense). He's just too aggressive, and makes dumb challenges to be a great DLP.

Also, why our players keep getting dumb yellow cards?
    I don't agree, that's Vidal you are describing not Thiago, if anything Thiago is kind of passive when it comes to defensive duties and that's not a bad thing for him, he relays much more on interceptions and reading the game. his only problem is his fluke risky passes ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
      I don't agree, that's Vidal you are describing not Thiago, if anything Thiago is kind of passive when it comes to defensive duties and that's not a bad thing for him, he relays much more on interceptions and reading the game. his only problem is his fluke risky passes ..
      I guess i'm doing a recency bias, because in these few games he did a few risky challenges (as in sliding tackles).

Comment

• I was on a trip this weekend, so I watched the game on replay and I have 3 comments:

1- Bayern signing Coutinho looked like a panic buy after Sané's injury, but when you look at it now, this transfer was necessary. I can't imagine Bayern without Coutinho atm

2- Thiago's form is worrying. I'm not sure we can trust him against Tottenham tomorrow

3- After 9 games so far this season, our finishing is a big big problem and we should solve it before it's too late. Paderborn were defending like Regionalliga teams and we weren't able to put the game to bed.

Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
        I would rather we see Kimmich on midfield against the Spurs, lets just see how he will fare under more serious pressure ..

but this moving of players left and right will NOT be good for anyone in the long run .. I've seen this far to many times to know how it will end.
        I miss you man. I have nothing to add to this post. We are creating our own problems by shifting players left & right.

Anyway, good to be back on top. Let's focus on Tottenham now
        Last edited by mea95; 30-09-2019, 13:18.

Comment

Working...
        X