X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Cute avatar pic, Dana.
    Cute picture... but that tv needs to get mounted on the wall. What is this the 90s?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
      I am pretty sure phones are ringing right now...

If permanent solution can not be found, Flick will overtake for the time being.

Although EtH is available. But do not expect wonders with him. It will take time. But at least we will be at the right track.

Kovac is just the confirmation that Uli’s departure is more than needed. To appoint Kovac was sooo poor judgement. Disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      And the man in parenthesis “ Sporting Director” that oversaw the appointment of Niko Kovac ; Cousinace, Perisic and Coutinho, the man Hassan Salihamdzic is being
      Heralded as a successful executive. Being now considered and broadcasted for a “SURE PROMOTION” based on his excellent work ? God.
      How did Bayern get to this Epitome of mediocritic level ?
      How can a man who has failed the club in overseeing the contracting Of a below par Manager for the Behemoth Bayern ,when coaches like Tuchel, Mourinho, ETH, we’re lying around ; contracting a Perisic, a Cousiance, a Coutinho who cannot yet be adapted to the club playing philosophy ,

Failed to land the clubs desired addition Leroy Sane. Failed to get a winger of efficiency and productivity for this club in 3 years in charge. Failed to get an efficient backup to Lewandowski , Failed to get us a midfield Defensive enforcer at the back ,
      While the cry and pressure for that position was going to break him and the donkey heads in charge ?
      Hassan decided to fix the midfield defense demand by contracting a Cousiance. ( yayyyy ) clap ,clap , clap

yet the donkey heads at club management want to Promote him ?

Is this not a direct slap and insult to all our faces ?

Bayern is a stupid fucking joke at the top echelon right now.[/QUOTE]
      Last edited by PatrikoBayern; 03-11-2019, 02:56.

Comment

• under Ancelotti we got thrashed by RM (his former club) - then he got the sack
        under Kovac we got thrashed by Frankfurt (his former club) - hopefully he will get the sack

Comment

• Originally posted by schweini View Post
          under Ancelotti we got thrashed by RM (his former club) - then he got the sack
          under Kovac we got thrashed by Frankfurt (his former club) - hopefully he will get the sack
          Difference is we got fucked by the ref back then, here it's all on the manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by schweini View Post
            under Ancelotti we got thrashed by RM (his former club) - then he got the sack
            Didn't Ancelotti get fired after losing to PSG?

We weren't thrashed by RM, we were robbed by the refs in the return leg under Ancelotti.

Comment

• Originally posted by MihailT View Post

We weren't thrashed by RM, we were robbed by the refs in the return leg under Ancelotti.

Yes we were trashed in the group stage and suddenly the players turned against him... But for some reason Kovac still has support from some sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by MihailT View Post

I will never forget that match. I hated UEFA and refused to watch the rest of the champions league after that match. I even refused to touch my PlayStation
                To show how disgusted I was. The Robbery was so painful because it was clear and direct. Imagine refusing to give yellow card to someone who caused a Penalty (Cassemero) because u know he was already on a yellow. So that Bayern remains disadvantaged. Refusing a clear goal from
                Bayern as offsite. But allowing Madrid’s horror off-site goals.

I don’t wanna remember that terrible fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
                  I will never forget that match. I hated UEFA and refused to watch the rest of the champions league after that match. I even refused to touch my PlayStation
                  To show how disgusted I was. The Robbery was so painful because it was clear and direct. Imagine refusing to give yellow card to someone who caused a Penalty (Cassemero) because u know he was already on a yellow. So that Bayern remains disadvantaged. Refusing a clear goal from
                  Bayern as offsite. But allowing Madrid’s horror off-site goals.

I don’t wanna remember that terrible fraud.

Painful memories indeed.
                  That was my worst day as a Bayern supporter. We didn't lose with a team who were better than ours, we lost with the UEFA and the bribed referees. Probably the most blatant and scandalous case of football bribery that was shown on television, and in my 20+ years of memory watching football. That day I completely lost any respect I had fo Real Madrid, they will forever remain the synonym for cheats and frauds for me.

Comment

• As for Ancelotti, he was fired for the PSG loss, we were also underwhelming in the league and there was a feeling when I watched the games that the players weren't on the same page with him, or the other way around. The results and the style weren't up to the standards too, of course. Somewhat similar to how it's with his Napoli now.

It really does my head in, how the respected, mutliple title winning manager like Ancelotti was (justly) dealt with so quickly, while an obvious fraud like Kovac escapes the justice and is given all the time in the world to keep poisoning the team and the club. It's like they are waiting for the decay to go its full course and will only declare that the patient needs saving when they see his remains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                      Cute picture... but that tv needs to get mounted on the wall. What is this the 90s?
                      I don't think I could name a single person in my family/friend group with a wall mounted TV, this isn't 'Murica

Comment

• bahaha. I wonder how he will spin this. The guy is slowly fucking up everything he has done at bayern. So many bad moves he shouldve never returned after his jail time.

He will probably defend the kovac leaving by saying that Kovac was the one who wanted to leave because the fans were getting hostile toward him blablbalba something like that and that he didnt want to fire him.

Watch him talking shit in the annual meeting

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                          I don't think I could name a single person in my family/friend group with a wall mounted TV, this isn't 'Murica
                          I don't have one either

Comment

Working...
                          X