Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coutinho is a headless chicken in the latest 4-5 games. Absolutely no idea in what he's doing.

Comment

20 min gone, & nothing happening for us. There is no flow to our game, players seem confused as to what to do. basically no game plan.
      Hopeless.

Comment

HAHHAAHAHA

Let this be Kovac last match ffs, please

Comment

This is gonna get ugly guys... this game has the potential to be disastrous

Comment

Cool, now they have their inevitable goal, but we're still red carded and down 10 men.

This was legitimately a harsher decision than if Boateng had fouled the frankfurt player in the box and we conceded the corresponding PK.

Seriously stupid rule.

Comment

I'm getting fucking chest pains from watching this sad, depressing excuse for football.. it's time to smoke a fat one

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                Coutinho is a headless chicken in the latest 4-5 games. Absolutely no idea in what he's doing.
                What do you expect from Kovac?

Thiago is a headless chicken. Kimmich has 0 positional ability. Pavard is as limp and limp can be. Coutinho is chasing his own tail. Lewa's seen the ball less frequently this match than I've ever seen him.

ALL of our players are collapsing under Kovac. It's meaningless to judge them under such conditions.

Comment

yup, Frankfurt fans are the best. Isn't that right Mr. Kovac - you fraud.

Comment

We should pretty much just go all out and attack now, we have nothing to lose

Except for keeping Kovac of course

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      What do you expect from Kovac?

Thiago is a headless chicken. Kimmich has 0 positional ability. Pavard is as limp and limp can be. Coutinho is chasing his own tail. Lewa's seen the ball less frequently this match than I've ever seen him.

ALL of our players are collapsing under Kovac. It's meaningless to judge them under such conditions.
                      I know. Even our best players are playing 3-40% under their capabilities because of our shit coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                        I'm getting fucking chest pains from watching this sad, depressing excuse for football.. it's time to smoke a fat one

It’s always time to smoke a fat one tbh

Comment

Beautiful goal, 2-0

Originally posted by rohr View Post
                          It’s always time to smoke a fat one tbh
                          I'm gonna join you two. Puff puff pass

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA

Kovac you fucking piece of shit

Good goal though

Comment

Beaultiful goal.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Literally the last thing anyone wants to hear right now, but Kimmich in midfield was fucking brilliant...for the like 10 minutes it lasted lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X