Clear All

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
    Which means?
    He's saving Niko's ass

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      He's saving Niko's ass
      I know mate.

We gotta appreciate such a goal though, it was insane from him. But would be weird to see him saving Kovac´ass.

Comment

Coutinho has been a ghost - Tolliso should replace him.

Comment

We are in this season only by individual talent...otherwise it would have been disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DJVendetta View Post
            Dude what do you want from the guy? He literally say the bench for a year and he comes into a system with no direction and no consistency. We've yet to have a full team with chemistry. Nothing but injuries and bs to make it even worse on the coach.

Apparently the guy is worth 100 million. Even if Kovac system sucks I still expect some individual brilliance from Cou, but he’s a ghost.

Comment

People are not going to flourish through the middle. When you're down a man you'll have no choice but to play the wings away from congestion. Unless Coutinho decided to go outside, which he won't for obvious formation reasons, he's going to be tough to find despite his constant repositioning. Just to breathe for the back in the center Thiago is constantly dribbling one to two players. Coutinho touches the ball it's instant pass to a player outside of him which is exactly how it should be. We can't expect Messi like performances from someone still finding rhythm, plus imagine trying to find rhythm in a system where the coach hasn't even found a rhythm with tactics, formations, and line up. I know expectations are high but there needs to be understanding for some of our players in these circumstances.

Comment

If Frankfurt manage to lose this shit they are a joke. Winning 2-0 against a 10 players bayern... Hopefully Kovac is gone after this match.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

If we lose this match, and this fucking blacksmith is not sacked, I will start supporting 1860 until he's out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                    If we lose this match, and this fucking blacksmith is not sacked, I will start supporting 1860 until he's out.

Lmaoo dont u dare[emoji1787]

Comment

I think kovac will not be fired until uli is gone

Comment

3-1 lol

Pretty shit from Gnabry honestly, but what are you gonna go? He needs to be defending there since we're down a man.

Comment

This defence doesnt work. Gnabry didnt help loosing ball so easily

Comment

Lmao damn

Comment

If it helps sacking Kovac quickly then I'll take this result. Hell, score 2 more.

Comment

If we lose this match, and this fucking blacksmith is not sacked, I will start supporting 1860 1859+1 until he's out.
                                FTFY

Comment

Working...
                                X