This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
    Süle and Hernandez are injured and Boateng is suspended, he doesn't have much choice about the backline to be fair. He obviously meant he wanted the same backline Vs olympiacos and Dortmund and not that they will be the permanent backline
    Well... He isn't forced to play Alaba as CB. That choice is really weird, especially as Alaba can't defend for shit.

Kimmich - Javi - Pavard - Davies/Alaba would be more rational.

It would be different if Thiago was injured, then I would understand the move to play Kimmich as a DM and thus move Alaba inward.

Pack Ma's!

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
      he doesn't have much choice about the backline to be fair
      Option 1: Kimmich - Pavard - Martinez - Alaba/Davies

Option 2: Pavard - Martinez - Alaba - Davies

Which option would you choose?

Yes, he doesn't have much choice about the backline but no need to complicate things and put players out of position.

Comment

Javi Kimmich Davies Pavard with Alaba in midfield. LEROY FUCKIN’ JENKINS

Comment

If i see kimmich as a midfielder and Goretzka and Muller i will be disappointed, but we will probably see that because Flick mentioned how much Kimmich and Muller ran and covered vs Olympiakos. He has some things similar to Kovac in that regard

Comment

Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
            If i see kimmich as a midfielder and Goretzka and Muller i will be disappointed, but we will probably see that because Flick mentioned how much Kimmich and Muller ran and covered vs Olympiakos. He has some things similar to Kovac in that regard
            The man has had like 3 training sessions (only 1 before the first game) let us not compare him to Kovac just yet based on that one match.
            Last edited by Oliver; 08-11-2019, 18:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver View Post
              The man has had like 3 training sessions (only 1 before the first game) let us not compare him to Kovac just yet based on that one match.
              But that doesn't allow him to make stupid decisions which is for example putting players out of their positions. Martinez had quite long history playing as CB, Pavard is CB so why don't make duo of them? Is it really better to play Alaba there? Kimmich is WC RB, why to put him into midfield where he's just good and we have Thiago/Goretzka/Tolisso here

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver View Post
                Yes maybe training wise but picking wise i mean wtf. Lets see tomorrow if we see both Goretzka and Muller starting once again then that will tell you everything about Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                  Yes maybe training wise but picking wise i mean wtf. Lets see tomorrow if we see both Goretzka and Muller starting once again then that will tell you everything about Flick.
                  Agreed, I personally am more interested in the final result than the line-up. If he could win it with Goretzka and Müller, im down with it tbh

Comment

Marco Reus starts on the bench with due to ankle problems, according to Bild.

By the way, i'm excited to see Davies against Sancho should Phonzie start on the left-back position. It's going to be a real test for him.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                      Marco Reus starts on the bench with due to ankle problems, according to Bild.

By the way, i'm excited to see Davies against Sancho should Phonzie start on the left-back position. It's going to be a real test for him.
                      I’m one of the biggest fans of Davies on here... but he will struggle with Sancho IMO. Hardest guy he might face all season. We have to score 2-3 to win IMO. And A draw is a loss in my book with us 5th in a shit league.

Comment

Regardless of how stupid the line up might turn out in the end, this game should be a statement of intent for the players. Especially those who have been playing below expectations this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                          Regardless of how stupid the line up might turn out in the end, this game should be a statement of intent for the players. Especially those who have been playing below expectations this season.
                          Players playing below expectations but being worldclass and full motivated vs BVB. We saw this many times so I'm quite confident the boys will give all on the pitch

Last edited by FCBartek; 09-11-2019, 16:32.

Comment

Neuer
                            Pavard - Javi - Alaba - Davies
                            Kimmich - Goretzka
                            Gnabry - Müller - Coman
                            Lewandowski

Bürki
                            Piszczek - Akanji - Hummels - Schulz
                            Delaney - Witsel
                            Hakimi - Brandt - Hazard
                            Gotze
                            Last edited by EM1R; 09-11-2019, 16:36.

Comment

So Flick is actually retarded? Alaba as CB, Kimmich as DM, Müller and Goretzka as advanced midfielders aaand Thiago and Cou is on the bench.

Fucking raus. Our club is a fucking nut house.

Pack Ma's!

Comment

After he praised kimmich goretzka and muller that they " ran very much" vs Olympiakos its was obvious what kind of coach flick is. Well lets hope actually we bring a coach who knows what he is doing after the break because when this new coach things wears off and we start losing points vs augsbur and co with midifeld like this one it can get ugly

Comment

Working...
                                X