Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with those saying Goretzka had a decent game. He was much better than Kimmich today, at least he tried to surge forward and create something, even if it didn't amount to much. For me he was maybe the only player today who can leave with some credit after today's game.

Tactically, Flick got schooled by Bosz today. I'm really furious about subbing Thiago and Coutinho so late. At home. I just can't explain it, why did he persist with that midfield for so long. It was pretty obvious we were about to go nowhere by the half time.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
      Gnabry was utterly shit in the first half and then he completely dissapeared in the second half, one of the worst games I can remember from him in a Bayern shirt. Apart from that; Lewandowski was below par, so were Kimmich and Javi as well, Perisic also had a really bad game.
      It's not that he disappeared, but that he was so shit-ass wasteful, it's like Leverkusen was playing with 12, instead of 11...

Comment

• We trashed Tottenham 7-2 and in the following game we lost 1-2 at home to Hoffenheim.

We trashed Red Star 6-0 and in the following game we lost 1-2 at home to Leverkusen.

Seems we lose focus after such performances.

Comment

• They beat us 2-1 in 2012/2013 and we went on to win the treble.but that was our only defeat in the league that season

Comment

• Originally posted by shay1962 View Post
            They beat us 2-1 in 2012/2013 and we went on to win the treble.but that was our only defeat in the league that season
            Midfield Neuer was seen in that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
              We trashed Tottenham 7-2 and in the following game we lost 1-2 at home to Hoffenheim.

We trashed Red Star 6-0 and in the following game we lost 1-2 at home to Leverkusen.

Seems we lose focus after such performances.
              There was no loss of focus yesterday...team played entertaining football...3 times we did hit the crossbar(Gnabry, Goretzka and Lewa) and quite a few chances was missed either due to lack of clinical ness or Bayer goalkeeper being awesome

Comment

• To me it looks like the lads were in nerve-wracked mode after Bayer, who pressed quickly and well, scored the first goal.

They seemed to make easy mistakes we haven't seen since Flick's tenure.

Luck was not on our side from when Serge hit the woodwork.

Bailey was more clinical than us, a fact I accepted.

Comment

• When I decided to watch the game live from the stadium, the players turned into amateurs and weren't able to put the ball into the net
                  I enjoyed the atmosphere anyway, and it was a great experience. The AA is definitely one of the best stadiums in the world if not the best

Now regarding the game, it was crystal clear that our midfield was non existent in the first half (both offensively and defensively). That Kimmich - Goretzka - Muller trio is terrible ... ffs put Kimmich as RB, put Pavard on the bench and start with Thiago & Coutinho. We have the chance to see Kimmich, Thiago & Coutinho on the pitch at the same time, but we're putting two world class players on the bench for some weird reasons. You can clearly see the difference in quality when both Coutinho & Thiago went in. Muller & Goretzka are invisible, Kimmich is slow as fuck and was eaten alive by other midfielders. Is it really hard to start with Thiago - Javi/Tolisso - Coutinho in midfield, with Kimmich as RB? I don't think so.

I'll post some pictures/videos in the multimedia thread
                  Last edited by mea95; 03-12-2019, 08:55.

Comment

• Before the game I asked myself what would happen if when we face a pressing, aggressively attacking side... Well, now we know. Neither Olympiakos, Dortmund, Red Star or Fortuna did press or attack.

Under pressure our midfield and back line is shit. Combine that with a high defending line with Javi as last man against a fierce counter attacking opponent and you have disaster. Kimmich is not a good DM. Period.

Both the starting XI and tactics were shit. And all of the finishing was shit, which is another factor: Our players are a bunch of divas that think they are god of they thrash a team like Red Star.

Much needed improvement against BMG who also will attack and press.

Pack Ma's!

Comment

Working...
                    X