X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borussia Mönchengladbach 2 - 1 FC Bayern München

Bundesliga 2019/20, Matchday 14
    Borussia Mönchengladbach v FC Bayern München

Stadium: Stadion im BORUSSIA-PARK (Mönchengladbach)
    Kick-off: Saturday, 7 December 2019, 15.30h

Countdown to match start

List of broadcasters

3-1 up our ass

Comment

Flick's got some real tests before the end of first half of the season

Comment

I just want to see Thiago & Coutinho starting

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
          I just want to see Thiago & Coutinho starting
          Neuer
          Kimmich - Boateng - Alaba - Davies
          Thiago - Martinez
          Gnabry - Coutinho - Coman
          Lewandowski

Bitte und Danke

Comment

Coutinho hasn’t done anything to earn his place over Muller based on both of these guys recent performance...
            also Gotetzka have been playing exceptional as box to box midfielder and a constant goal threat...no reason to have slow Martinez in place of him

Comment

I'll be attending the game live again.
              I pay membership at Dusseldorf and Gladbach just so I can purchase tickets for the Bayern games.
              A cost that I'm happy to pay to see Bayern live.
              Let's hope we can play like we did against Dusseldorf first half.

Comment

If Flick do fix the issues with the high defending line and slow last man, then I'm sure we will win comfortably.

If we do decide to play up high, then for the love of God don't play Javi as last man. That's just wrong.

We don't have speedy central defenders atm. The downside to play lower is that we are far from the goal on the break. Perhaps the fullbacks should be more defensive minded, especially Davies with his pace?

Pack Ma's!

Comment

Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                  Coutinho hasn’t done anything to earn his place over Muller based on both of these guys recent performance...
                  also Gotetzka have been playing exceptional as box to box midfielder and a constant goal threat...no reason to have slow Martinez in place of him
                  Goretzka was one of the worst players in the last game
                  He was standing most of the time alongside Lewa as second striker. Our midfield was non existent against Leverkusen

Comment

Hi folks. Been so damned busy of late. Missed out.
                    we lost to Leverkusen. We are human after all. And Flick welcome to “ ze baptisms der Fire “. Ha ha. It’s part of the game. But you need to see your shortfalls. Identify and work swiftly on them.

Borrussia Monchengladbach is the worst opponent Flick would have ever asked for after the baptissimo with Leverkusen. The steel plate needs to be reinforced with fire and metal to show its strength.

let’s see what Flick will churn out. I support him all the way. Very interesting to see what Bayern will do.

Comment

Still struggling to get the hang of this our new website.
                      wish it could be “more compact to my phones screen. “. Or kinda more wide screen. Seems to take a corner in my screen. Is there something I’m not doing right.
                      any how’s will get the hang of it as time goes on.
                      any help someone as to maybe a settings adjustment on my phone ?
                      Last edited by PatrikoBayern; 06-12-2019, 23:29.

Comment

Doesn't look great on my phone either, definitely something to look into here. I'm finding I use BZ mostly on my phone these days.

Comment

You don't use taptalk? Everything is pretty much the same for me after the update.

Pack Ma's!

Comment

Comment

possible lineup ;

Pavard RB again .. and Muller/Goretzka combination in midfield ..

Comment

Working...
                              X