X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Lmao Franck should have left in 2014.

extending Robbery for half a decade after our treble (which was their last major achievement and should have been obvious at the time) was one of the worst long-term choices our board has ever made.
    2014 might been a bit too early, but I agree he should have left much earlier than he did. For some reason I also think he stayed so much longer because he was out injured for nearly a year. The club wanted to give him a good fare well but it became too much.

Comment

• What I saw from my place in the stadium behind the goal in the Südkurve is the following:

- If Coman would cross whenever he has a clear chance, that would be great but he keeps on dribbling and has no vision at all.

- If we are to play like a CL quarter final with Perisic and Coman as wingers then we're fucked. We are in need of a world class winger.

- Thiago at 6 is dangerous as fuck. He does some amazing things sometimes but I've nearly shit myself 5 times today. He should realize more that when he fucks up when he's between the two centerbacks that he's sending someone straight to Neuer. There should be someone with defensive skills next to him. (Javi or Josh)

- Boateng should retire as from tomorrow. I've watched him close and boy he was really bad and wasn't playing Bayern level. Even my mate who was with me said: "Boateng is far from his top level, I really liked him a lot and it's sad to see him this way"

- Müller is leading the Gegenpressing very good. He was unlucky today. He'll be of worth for us in the future.

- As well Davies as Alaba should play faster when an opponent is coming at them. They put a lot of risk in it for no reason.

- Davies is a real gem and we will enjoy having him in the future.

- First half was good, just the last pass and finishing really sucked. Second half Gladbach changed tactics and we struggled with it instead of taking advantage of the space that was clearly there after Embolo came on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJVendetta View Post

Was that supposed to be a point or somehow a correlation as to why they deserve to be on top? Cause Dortmund has beat us 7 out of the last 19 which is a better percentage...see I can make up useless statistics too... And by that standard they should be in first ‍♂️

Bottom line is we constantly give away ridiculous points. Teams rarely beat us, we love to beat ourselves constantly.
        No team have a better record against us in the Bundesliga in the last 7 years.

Comment

• I just hope our players dont embarrass us against Tottenham at home, please.

Son scored a fucking amazing goal today.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by franz View Post
              I just hope our players dont embarrass us against Tottenham at home, please.

Son scored a fucking amazing goal today.
              Mourinho said he'll field mostly the B-team players so we should do fine.

I'm hoping we'll field some youngsters as well.

Comment

• We should definitely rest half the squad vs tottenham and give some youngsters a chance. We have three games in 7 days with werder at home freiburg away and wolfsburg at home. We have to win all three if not the title will be 100% gone probably with even the CL spot on danger. Dortmund is playin leipzig so lets hope for a dortmund win for once.

​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                  We should definitely rest half the squad vs tottenham and give some youngsters a chance. We have three games in 7 days with werder at home freiburg away and wolfsburg at home. We have to win all three if not the title will be 100% gone probably with even the CL spot on danger. Dortmund is playin leipzig so lets hope for a dortmund win for once.

​​​​
                  Davies, Pavard, Gnabry and Coutinho should start. Lewandowski is a must as always... at least one of Thiago/Kimmich on midfield... We will field a strong team.

Comment

• I don't get this doom and gloom propagated by many here. Bayern lost two games under Flick and both Bayern should have won as they didn't play badly. They created a lot of chances (and missed a lot). Luck is part of football and you have to deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Schweinfurt View Post
                      I don't get this doom and gloom propagated by many here. Bayern lost two games under Flick and both Bayern should have won as they didn't play badly. They created a lot of chances (and missed a lot). Luck is part of football and you have to deal with it.

we are leaking chances vs teams like Leverkusen and Gladbach and not only that but in a huge part of both games they were as good as us and were going toes to toes with us.Granted in the first half we were better than them but it was because of the huge amount of pressing that no team can keep up for more than probably 50 60 minutes.

NOW this teams are fucking leverkusen and gladbach they are like 3rd? 4th class of teams in europe. They will both get beaten quite easily vs any european powerweight. The sad reality is right now we are closer to them than to the elite of europe or and some fans are like satisfied with this.

When you need "luck" or dont know why to beat Leverkusen and Gladbach than i dont know what to say. The reality is except for great pressing Flick doesnt look he knows how to do anthing else. As soon as players get tired we get this hectic game where there is tons of space in midfield and tons of space behind for the opponent to exploit and oon top of that Flick is eiter blind or he has reached his limit and doesnt know what to do.

He keeps players for 90 minutes who got lost for two games in a row or makes some weird late subs.

all in all we are fucking 7th and we play Freiburg away after Werder and right now im not even sure we can beat them there.But hey its all good

Comment

• This comment is gold

Comment

• I guess we will have to work a lot to get to play against Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
                            What I saw from my place in the stadium behind the goal in the Südkurve is the following:

- If Coman would cross whenever he has a clear chance, that would be great but he keeps on dribbling and has no vision at all.

- If we are to play like a CL quarter final with Perisic and Coman as wingers then we're fucked. We are in need of a world class winger.

- Thiago at 6 is dangerous as fuck. He does some amazing things sometimes but I've nearly shit myself 5 times today. He should realize more that when he fucks up when he's between the two centerbacks that he's sending someone straight to Neuer. There should be someone with defensive skills next to him. (Javi or Josh)

- Boateng should retire as from tomorrow. I've watched him close and boy he was really bad and wasn't playing Bayern level. Even my mate who was with me said: "Boateng is far from his top level, I really liked him a lot and it's sad to see him this way"

- Müller is leading the Gegenpressing very good. He was unlucky today. He'll be of worth for us in the future.

- As well Davies as Alaba should play faster when an opponent is coming at them. They put a lot of risk in it for no reason.

- Davies is a real gem and we will enjoy having him in the future.

- First half was good, just the last pass and finishing really sucked. Second half Gladbach changed tactics and we struggled with it instead of taking advantage of the space that was clearly there after Embolo came on the field.
                            Alaba instead of passing and building up attack play immediately. Whenever he gets a ball with some relative freedom around him. Instead ;wants attention on him. Wants everyone seeing him with the ball for as long as possible. And starts his silly hand pointing , asking for players to come to him. Till opponents surround him and the whole situation gets dangerous. He does this over and over.

Comment

• We lost last 2 matches to terrors in the Bundesliga.
                              I think it’s Okay. We shouldn’t beat ourselves too much.
                              Leverkusen and Monchengladbach are Very strong teams in the Bundesliga . Gladbach is number one on the log. And to prove they mean business, they beat up the team to beat, Bayern Munich.
                              Bayern is not unbeatable, they should be prone to beat downs occasionally as any living thing on earth.

we can’t keep winning the league every year. At a stage it doesn’t seem right anymore. Others have to step up.
                              I’m satisfied with someone else winning the league this year. But finishing at the Top 4 is a must.

whoever coaches us and fails to qualify us for the champions league should Be served on a plate alive to the Bayern zone universe .

we will bounce back on other teams.
                              I like what Hansi is doing so far. I support him still till end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X