X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extended highlights if you missed the game;

Comment

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

What? They worked well against Tottenham, and even today. Goretzka being a total ghost hurt our midfield way more.
      Wrong. The Tottenham game was a game about nothing really, espacially from Tottenhams part. And that was about the only game the Kimmich-Thiago combo worked.

Against Bremen, did you not see the vast improvement in the second half when Kimmich was put where he belongs and with Goretzka still on the pitch? Thiago and Kimmich are too similar. Both are mediocre as a DM and both want to dictate the game, move forward. To be honest Kimmich is too slow in turning to work properly at the center of the pitch, he needs more space and ultimately time. Thiago on the other hand takes too many risks for a player that sits just infront of the backline.

I'm just fed up with these poor team's solutions when it comes to player positioning. Buy proper players. In the upcoming transfer window we need a winger, two CBs and one DM. Will not happen. It wouldn't surprise me the least if we were to buy a right back so that we can keep Kimmich at midfield and play Pavard as a CB along with Alaba.

I really hope that the new management when KHR is gone will stop this nonsense about being debt free being the most important thing. Sadly both Uli and KHR will stay within the club in some way and still be able to fuck things up. Every top club in Europe is in debt.

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lahmforrb View Post
        Wrong. The Tottenham game was a game about nothing really, espacially from Tottenhams part. And that was about the only game the Kimmich-Thiago combo worked.

Against Bremen, did you not see the vast improvement in the second half when Kimmich was put where he belongs and with Goretzka still on the pitch? Thiago and Kimmich are too similar. Both are mediocre as a DM and both want to dictate the game, move forward. To be honest Kimmich is too slow in turning to work properly at the center of the pitch, he needs more space and ultimately time. Thiago on the other hand takes too many risks for a player that sits just infront of the backline.

I'm just fed up with these poor team's solutions when it comes to player positioning. Buy proper players. In the upcoming transfer window we need a winger, two CBs and one DM. Will not happen. It wouldn't surprise me the least if we were to buy a right back so that we can keep Kimmich at midfield and play Pavard as a CB along with Alaba.

I really hope that the new management when KHR is gone will stop this nonsense about being debt free being the most important thing. Sadly both Uli and KHR will stay within the club in some way and still be able to fuck things up. Every top club in Europe is in debt.

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

agree about Kimmich and Thiago. I wrote somewhere that we need a DM/DLP and let Thiago play the CM part. We dont need two CB, with Kiimich as a RB we can field Alaba-Pavard as CB. Another mistake we make is keeping Martinez and Boateng. Our board is making the same mistake again by keeping someone like Martinez for too long because of sentimental things or whatsover the same goes for some fans. Martinez should have been sold for 20 mil to Bilbao and Boateng too and a good DM/DLP shoudl have been brought

Comment

Working...
        X