Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, what a player Davies is... Absolute gem !

Comment

Actually feel bad for Freiburg, they played great football in the majority of 2nd half. Happy for Zirkzee, he will be super motivated getting into the first team.

Comment

Flick needs some mental treatment, why the fuck he doesn't use subs?

Comment

That's classic, old Bayern. Even after medicore play we can still win the game and that's about it

Comment

This win is massive in many ways. Hopefully it takes some of the mental pressure off from the players. A draw would be pretty much useless when keeping track with the other top teams.

Comment

Btw, both Lewa and Gnabry was just as important for the winning goal, Lewa winning the header for Gnabry and Gnabry with the important ball to Zirkzee.

Fantastic team play.

Comment

Bayern Dusel! Terrible second half but fantastic work from Zirkzee, bet he feels like a king right now! I think Kimmich was sabotaging his own performance so he wouldn't get picked as RB anymore

Comment

1. Perisic is should be sent back this winter. He is such a useless player when starting a game i dont have words to describe. He made so many mistakes today, he fucked up the most simple of passes it was so painful to watch. Sane HAS to be bought in January.

2. Coutinho AND Muller against such teams, which have 11 players in the box is too risky. Especially when we have such a mixed defense with no stability.

3. Kimmich was shit today, but I can not blame him completely as he is switched constantly from DM to RB. Flick has to solve this and ask for a new RB if he sees Kimmich in midfield.

4. Javi Martinez is done.

5. There is no doubt that we have still problems in defense. But it has to be said also that we have a different defense every week. There is no constitency at all. I think Boateng is done for this level, and I would sell him in winter and buy a usefull experienced CB which can pair with Lucas Alaba and Pavard. I can not blame Flick completely for this. We lost both our starting CB. He made a better set-up for our defense thank Kovac but still we have personell issuea as we lack quality due to injuries.

6. We needes BADLY this win. This is a huge win! After losing so miserably against Leverkusen and Gladbah, we finally got some luck. Finally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got the answer to the question I had prior to this game. They were two points behind, #5 against #6. Are we a EL-level team? I think yes.

Sure we can thrash teams with fundamental flawes like Bremen (or Red Star, Olympiakos, shattered Spurs or any other low level BL-team) - well, on a good day we can do it. But fundamentally sound teams like Freiburg gives us serious problems nowdays.

Look at how this game started: Freiburg standing low, pressing rarely. We have Cou as a COM. And yet almost all our attacks comes from crosses into the box... It doesn't matter if we're down 1 to 5 in there, it's still going in. We're playing on luck. And we suck at crosses (save for Davies fine exception). There's no variation to be seen. Crosses, crosses, crosses. Some chances show up but Lewy isn't in god mode anymore so, well, we suck.

After our goal Freiburg wakes up, moving their team higher up, starting to press much earlier and more often - we lose face. They're the better team by far from our goal onward; better attacking, better defence, everything.

We're aren't better than this. Why? Because we have fundamental flaws, we lack consistency and vision. It's only because individual brilliance and Lewys former god mode that we still are competing in BL and CL. We have no answer when a fundamentally sound team actually challenge us.

Zirkzee saved us, scoring on one of the very few chances that appeared in the second half. Freiburg had so many more until that moment.

We did struggle in this game so I guess Flick will change everything against Wolfsburg. Hopefully he will not...

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                      Our players are mental midgets.
                      There might be just one exception...

One touch, one goal, he's got all the makings of a true Bayern royalty

Comment

Zirkzee = Xerxes????

mind fuckin blown

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                          Zirkzee = Xerxes????

mind fuckin blown
                          As a Persian I approve this. Hahahaha.

Comment

It's obvious this team has flaws some because lack of good coaching some because of average players that in some people mind think those players are still great. Players like Muller,Martinez then you have players like perisic really i would rather play Dajaku and hope he can actually develop then give minutes to perisic, even Coutinho doesn't convince him he had some brilliant moments vs bremen but overall he hasnt shown anything special. Gnabry has been frustrating this couple of games but he was good at the end.

This team desperately need a holding midfielder a fabinho rodri type of player he will improve the defense and help organize attacks, thiago will thrive with such a player nxt to him. Then we desperately need another winger we only have two coman and gnabry(perisic is not worthy). So now we only have one. We need someone like Sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              Zirkzee = Xerxes????

mind fuckin blown
                              When the English comentator said his name I was like, WTF, when did the king Xerxes sign for Bayern?
                              Of course they might have mispronounced his name (I think we had a Dutch user here but I'm not sure? maybe he could clarify this one), but even if so, the mispronounciation does have a nice ring to it... After all, having "Xerxes" in a team must instill some fear in your opponents!

Originally posted by Blackroze View Post

As a Persian I approve this. Hahahaha.
                              I'm glad you don't take offence, I'm a kind of ancient history buff and the Achaemenid Empire period is one of my favorites.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X