Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Bayern München 2 - 0 VfL Wolfsburg

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Please sign Sané then i cannot see Perisic starting every fucking game.

    Zirkzee the Great cannot make us forget about our performance. Some players are really playing bad and all we do is basically cross and cross.

    Now i'm going to watch Liverpool x Flamengo. Hopefully a great game.

    Comment


    • #92
      Such a boring game, Kimmich was absolutely terrible. So glad I watched until the end just to see Zirkzee score again though, 2 goals in about 10 minutes for the first team hahaha. Merry Christmas everyone

      Comment


      • #93
        Joshua is the man in a way or another

        Comment


        • #94
          Everybody is thrashing kimmich without considering he has no central midfielder helping him

          Comment


          • #95
            Kimmich played pretty much every single minute he could this year so it's more than understandable if he needs some rest. He will bounce back.

            Good thing we end up with the 3 points and now the break for Flick to work with the team. It's much needed really, there's a lot of work to do within the team.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
              Flick is not seeing the obvious. Two youngsters should have been brought on earlier. They couldnt be worse than perisic and co here
              Flick is seeing the obvious and giving our young players a chance...he is slowly integrating them....who was the last coach after Van Gaal did this?
              some random opportunities to Gaudinho doesn’t count

              Comment


              • #97
                It's been hinted that Kovac told some players about their shortcomings in his last gathering with the team, if that's true it was the only right thing he did.

                If the players don't care to do it for themselves or for the supporters, then we need a manager that they will do everything for because this is not acceptable. A bunch of multi millionaires running around, playing like shit and will face zero consequence. We, the supporters, that makes their salaries possible should send an invoice.

                It's not a coincidence that Zirkzee scores again right after being subbed in. He actually cares. There's something at stake for him.

                Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #98
                  Coutinho was really bad today. I've already said it, he can only play the attacking midfield role, anything else and he's pretty bad. Also, Perisic should've been subbed out way sooner, bring the youngsters for fuck sake, can't be worse than him.

                  Originally posted by dips82 View Post

                  Flick is seeing the obvious and giving our young players a chance...he is slowly integrating them....who was the last coach after Van Gaal did this?
                  some random opportunities to Gaudinho doesn’t count
                  I wouldn't label bringing youngsters with 4~10 minutes to end the game as integrating them.
                  Last edited by L4nd3r; 21-12-2019, 17:33.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Zirkzee I told you guys about him

                    Comment


                    • Some observations:

                      1. Javi Martinez is finished for me. You have to be able to not get injured once a month.

                      2. I want a defensive midfielder. Otherwise it will cost us.

                      3. Coutinho is too inconsistent.

                      4. Open our BIG wallet and get Sanè as soon as possible.

                      5. Alphonso Davies is almost a keyplayer.



                      Comment


                      • Some other thoughts:

                        How is it possible that elite players that have played football their entire life cannot properly cross the ball into the box? How is it possible that despite that, we still makes 9 out of 10 attacks by crosses? Why do we continue grinding on something that we suck at?

                        How bad is Mai considering he is behind Boa in rank?


                        Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                          Kimmich played pretty much every single minute he could this year so it's more than understandable if he needs some rest. He will bounce back.

                          Good thing we end up with the 3 points and now the break for Flick to work with the team. It's much needed really, there's a lot of work to do within the team.
                          Well, he's going to get one Bundesliga game of rest now since he got his 5th yellow card...

                          Originally posted by Lahmforrb View Post
                          Some other thoughts:

                          How is it possible that elite players that have played football their entire life cannot properly cross the ball into the box? How is it possible that despite that, we still makes 9 out of 10 attacks by crosses? Why do we continue grinding on something that we suck at?

                          How bad is Mai considering he is behind Boa in rank?


                          Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk
                          It's not about Mai being bad, he's a youngster so the Manager won't ever trust him, it's like when you're trying to find a job after graduation but all the companies want experienced people... For Mai to get a chance he needs a bunch of injuries to happen.
                          Last edited by L4nd3r; 21-12-2019, 17:39.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dips82 View Post

                            Flick is seeing the obvious and giving our young players a chance...he is slowly integrating them....who was the last coach after Van Gaal did this?
                            some random opportunities to Gaudinho doesn’t count

                            He hasnt got other choice here. The bench was only younsters + Boateng. The team plays like shit with players doing nothing like Perisic and he let them play for 90minutes. SHould have brought two younsters earlier dont think anyone would have been as bad as Perisic here.

                            All in all the team is having so many problems if we continue like this even the game vs Chelsea will be tight. The board was bragging about the overhaul but this team is not even half done.

                            Comment


                            • Once again i will say it we desperately need a DLP/DM like Rodri,Fabinho type and Thiago next to him. Now that a midfield. All this Kimmich DM, THiago DM is not helping us that is not their poistion. We need another winger. If we can get both Sane and a midfielder while selling Boateng this winter and martinez in the summer

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
                                Once again i will say it we desperately need a DLP/DM like Rodri,Fabinho type and Thiago next to him. Now that a midfield. All this Kimmich DM, THiago DM is not helping us that is not their poistion. We need another winger. If we can get both Sane and a midfielder while selling Boateng this winter and martinez in the summer
                                The thing is that these types of DM don't grow on trees.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X