Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been thinking about it and I'd give MOTM to Alaba. I've said since Pep that when Alaba plays well at CB, there's no one better. His biggest issue is physically, but as far as knowing what to do and when to do it, he's SUCH an intelligent player.

Muller was the clear favorite though, so I understand why others would say him.

Comment

Is it something wrong with the Bayernzone server since the update? Often unresponsive, mostly during games.

The first half was as entertaining as watching paint dry. Luckily Berlin was just as bad.

What will happen against Chelsea when we go out and play like a bunch of retards that only relies on horrible crosses?

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lahmforrb View Post
        Is it something wrong with the Bayernzone server since the update? Often unresponsive, mostly during games.

The first half was as entertaining as watching paint dry. Luckily Berlin was just as bad.

What will happen against Chelsea when we go out and play like a bunch of retards that only relies on horrible crosses?

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk
        BayernZone is almost dead, since the update I can’t use Tapatalk without wanting to blow my brains out. I’m currently using Google Chrome to navigate through this forum, it’s pretty responsive this way.

Comment

Originally posted by rohr View Post

BayernZone is almost dead, since the update I can’t use Tapatalk without wanting to blow my brains out. I’m currently using Google Chrome to navigate through this forum, it’s pretty responsive this way.
          Yeah I can barely use tapatalk and gave up until I can get on a computer. Though a browser will work on mobile it's not ideal. Definitely makes it hard when i'm trying to catch a match somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Stansfield View Post

Yeah I can barely use tapatalk and gave up until I can get on a computer. Though a browser will work on mobile it's not ideal. Definitely makes it hard when i'm trying to catch a match somewhere.
            Same here regarding tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X