Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take away our high pressing and we drop so much in quality. I still think we have a long way to go this pressing that was implemented by flick is great but you cannot press for so long the whole game. We still leave tons of space and lets see how we will fare in the CL vs teams that can actually hurt us

Comment

Originally posted by Lahmforrb View Post
      As usual we play sufficient in about 20-30 min, other than that we're shit. We have nothing for Chelsea a side that's better than any other team in BL. Liepzig is also shit really and we will have a handful with them next Sunday.

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk
      You will always be "half empty glass guy" for me on this forum lol.

And lmao about Chelsea being better than any other BL clubs, they're certainly not better than Dortmund or maybe even Leipzig these days.

Comment

Played well in the first 30~35 minutes then dropped off and never came back.

Davies is a gem

Comment

Ok game then turned off. I still dont understant the hard on flick has on goretzka and perisic. They can end up scoring or assisting here or there but overall they dont deserve starting every game right now. Especially when you have players like Coutinho (who looks like shit right now maybe because he cannot string couple of games starting), tolisso,gnabry on the bench. Especially for Tolisso i feel bad i find him much more talented than goretzka but goretzka has this backing like muller just because of their nationality. Luckily the tide has turned for thiago who was offen put down so that goretzka kimmich can start in midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
            Ok game then turned off. I still dont understant the hard on flick has on goretzka and perisic. They can end up scoring or assisting here or there but overall they dont deserve starting every game right now. Especially when you have players like Coutinho (who looks like shit right now maybe because he cannot string couple of games starting), tolisso,gnabry on the bench. Especially for Tolisso i feel bad i find him much more talented than goretzka but goretzka has this backing like muller just because of their nationality. Luckily the tide has turned for thiago who was offen put down so that goretzka kimmich can start in midfield.
            I cosign this.

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
              Neuer

Odriozola - Pavard - Alaba - Davies

Kimmich - Thiago
              Gnabry - Muller - Coutinho

Zirkzee
              Looks like someone got his mouth shut today...

Comment

I couldn't see the game so can't tell much from the short highlights, but our current form is very impressive, even if our play leaves a lot to be desired. I gotta say it's great to see Bayern in their rightful place again, top of the league. I was counting on soft drink Leipzig to slip, and I'm glad they did. Our next week game against them will be massive.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post

Looks like someone got his mouth shut today...
                    mea95 must've added the smiley mistakenly, i doubt he's mad because Thiago is in the starting XI since he has him on his avatar lol

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

mea95 must've added the smiley mistakenly, i doubt he's mad because Thiago is in the starting XI since he has him on his avatar lol
                      For some weird reason, I thought it was mavros writing that post... Anyway, my bad mea95

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                        lol at Goreztka's grade

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

I put this smiley because I'm not satisfied with Kimmich - Thiago duo in midfield
                          I'm more than happy that Thiago is finally starting under Flick, and more than happy because he is scoring in each game
                          I'll rage if he leaves us in the summer

Comment

I'm not too concerned about the fact that we only really played for 30 minutes before we dropped off. It seems entirely possible to me that our game plan was to go out and attack relentlessly until we had a comfortable lead and then just sit back and save energy for the rest of the game.

Let's not forget that we currently have a very thin squad and an injury crisis, it would be foolish to play all out for 90 minutes against a team battling relegation when we have a game against second place Leipzig and a CL knock out game against Chelsea coming up

Comment

Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                              I'm not too concerned about the fact that we only really played for 30 minutes before we dropped off. It seems entirely possible to me that our game plan was to go out and attack relentlessly until we had a comfortable lead and then just sit back and save energy for the rest of the game.

Let's not forget that we currently have a very thin squad and an injury crisis, it would be foolish to play all out for 90 minutes against a team battling relegation when we have a game against second place Leipzig and a CL knock out game against Chelsea coming up
                              Fully agreed. And not to forget the DFB-Pokal game against Hoffenheim on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

Fully agreed. And not to forget the DFB-Pokal game against Hoffenheim on Wednesday.
                                You're totally right, forgot about that game! My point is even more valid then haha

Comment

Working...
                                X