Bundesliga 2019/20, Matchday 21
    FC Bayern München v RB Leipzig

Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
    Kick-off: Sunday, 9 February 2020, 18.00h

Countdown to match start

List of broadcasters

This gonna be good. Lets run them over.

Comment

Probably the most important game of our BuLi campaign so far. We need to send a statement to them and other challenging clubs, the champions are back and not leaving the #1 spot. A convincing win should convey the message

Comment

Huge game for us

Comment

According to Kicker, Flick could have all first team players available for this game except for Niklas Süle.

Comment

I want Flick to win this game Jupp way - adapt to your opponent and use his weaknesses to your strengths. Plus I hate energy drinks.

Comment

This game and the one on Wednesday are going to be two good tests before the game against Chelsea

Let's see what we are made of

Comment

Leipzig trailing Frankfurt 2-1 would help if they equalized and it went to extra time

Comment

Neuer
                  Pavard-Boateng-Alaba-Davies
                  Thiago-Kimmich
                  Muller-Goretzka-Gnabry
                  Lewandowski

Comment

Boateng could miss the game and could be replaced by Lucas. Lucas himself said he's ready, but it's on Flick to decide.

Comment

I suggest we be careful with the use of Lucas. And introduce him carefully. The RP Leipzig game will be very intense because they won’t wanna relegate top spot affirmingly to Bayern. They will want top spot back. I hope Lucas won’t be hurt again in this high tempo match. Flick should be careful

Comment

Originally posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
                        I suggest we be careful with the use of Lucas. And introduce him carefully. The RP Leipzig game will be very intense because they won’t wanna relegate top spot affirmingly to Bayern. They will want top spot back. I hope Lucas won’t be hurt again in this high tempo match. Flick should be careful
                        I agree with You, I would prefer to move Pavard to CB and Kimmich to RB for this one game. Imo too high tempo for Lucas for his first game after so long break

Comment

We can't lose Kimmich from the midfield in this game.
                          We'll get fucked on the counter.
                          Still playing with two left-foot CDs it would be hard to see.

I'd prefer to risk on Odriozolla debute as RB and play Pavard at the center....

Gnabry Lewa Muller

Thiago Kimmich Tolisso

Davies Alaba Pavard Odriozola

Neuer

Comment

Why is playing with two right-footed CB's ok but with two left-footed apparently a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              Why is playing with two right-footed CB's ok but with two left-footed apparently a problem?
                              I seriously cannot understand why this seems to be a problem. You could argue both Alaba and Lucas are short for CB but when you see that Boateng is taller but has zero heading game and flops around i dont think it will be a big lose. Plus vs Leipzig we will need speed at the back.

Comment

Working...
                              X