Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 14 years as Bayern I can't recall a single match won 3 nil up by scoring 4 and us fans not being satisfied with it. This is indeed amusing but also positive, if you ask me. Also Neuer pointed it out and I find it good whenever the leaders of the team (Neuer, Kimmich, Lewa) don't get complacent but keep working hard and call out on the weaknesses of the team and the details and fight to fix them. Still remember Boateng and his hysterical reaction when HSV scored the 2nd goal in the last minutes when we defeated them 9:2 in the treble-season. This only does us good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
      In 14 years as Bayern I can't recall a single match won 3 nil up by scoring 4 and us fans not being satisfied with it. This is indeed amusing but also positive, if you ask me. Also Neuer pointed it out and I find it good whenever the leaders of the team (Neuer, Kimmich, Lewa) don't get complacent but keep working hard and call out on the weaknesses of the team and the details and fight to fix them. Still remember Boateng and his hysterical reaction when HSV scored the 2nd goal in the last minutes when we defeated them 9:2 in the treble-season. This only does us good.
      And thats exactly what I was saying above. Players like Neuer know very very well that, although we are crushing opponents and playing great offensively, lapses in concentration like today or even a bit of arrogance and complacency in CL knockout games can eliminate you in a blink of an eye.

On the other hand such reactions show ones again that the core of the team - Neuer, Lewa, Muller, Thiago is absolutely focused to taste European glory. Thats great and thats the only way to go. Even if we have great results like today it is crucial that the team is aware that things were not perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the Lewa from 2019 and onwards, he really grew into more of a team player

Comment

Working...
        X