Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Bayern München 8 - 0 FC Schalke 04

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FC Bayern München 8 - 0 FC Schalke 04

    Bundesliga 2020/21, Matchday 1
    FC Bayern München v FC Schalke 04

    Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
    Kick-off: Friday, 19 September 2020, 20.30h

  • #2

    Neuer

    Kimmich - Sule - Alaba - Davies

    Thiago - Goretzka
    Gnabry - Muller - Coman

    Lewa


    Sané coming in the 2nd half

    Comment


    • #3
      Neuer
      Pavard - Süle - Lucas - Davies
      Kimmich - Thiago
      Gnabry - Müller - Sané
      Lewandowski

      Comment


      • #4
        I think it's time for Süle to take fully over from Boateng, I also assume the later is not fully ready yet after his injury?

        Wouldn't be surprised if Coman starts this one and Sané gradually phased in during the coming weeks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Now that Coman isn't fit i'm sure Leroy will start on Friday. I hate the fact it's being played on Friday though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EM1R View Post
            Now that Coman isn't fit i'm sure Leroy will start on Friday. I hate the fact it's being played on Friday though.
            I love friday night Bundesliga openers!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post

              I love friday night Bundesliga openers!
              I do too, but it's Friday night and i'm invited on a birthday party, i have to decide between Sane's debut and party. Will be tough, especially if we get to see fans back at AA.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EM1R View Post

                I do too, but it's Friday night and i'm invited on a birthday party, i have to decide between Sane's debut and party. Will be tough, especially if we get to see fans back at AA.
                Easy solution. Go to the party and demand the game on wherever the party is at.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

                  Easy solution. Go to the party and demand the game on wherever the party is at.
                  It's definitely one of the options haha

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Kingsley Coman's Covid tests were negative. However, the health department requires a 14-day quarantine. Coman will miss the UEFA Super Cup against Sevilla next Thursday and is a doubt for the second Bundesliga match against Hoffenheim [Bild]

                        So who's the youngster that replaces him in the squad? Musiala?

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                          Kingsley Coman's Covid tests were negative. However, the health department requires a 14-day quarantine. Coman will miss the UEFA Super Cup against Sevilla next Thursday and is a doubt for the second Bundesliga match against Hoffenheim [Bild]

                          So who's the youngster that replaces him in the squad? Musiala?
                          Isn't the point of a COVID test to prove you are not endangering anyone? Why does he need an extra 2 weeks of quarantine?

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by misafeco View Post
                            Isn't the point of a COVID test to prove you are not endangering anyone? Why does he need an extra 2 weeks of quarantine?
                            Because it can take up to two weeks before symptoms show.

                            They don't take any chances with him.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X