Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good performance from the team aside from the defensive blunders (WTF Javi).

Don't understand why Hansi didn't subbed out key players sooner though. No reason for Lewy and Müller to play a full match, considering we have a though CL game...

Musiala almost scored
    Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Alright game, work done.

The last two subs comes to late. There's no reason for Lewy and Müller to play that long.

Against Atletico I want:

Neuer
      Pavard - Süle - Lucas - Davies
      Goretzka - Kimmich
      Gnabry - Müller - anyone but Coman
      Lewy

Alaba is sloppy, Lucas feels more secure right now, also he has more speed which is good as we almost always defend when the opposition is counter attacking.

Coman is a horrible footballer at this level and it is beoynd me that he still fits as a starter. He should be ranked as our last resort as far as wingers go. Musiala needed one minute to show that he has superior control and game vision.

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
        Good performance from the team aside from the defensive blunders (WTF Javi).

Don't understand why Hansi didn't subbed out key players sooner though. No reason for Lewy and Müller to play a full match, considering we have a though CL game...

Musiala almost scored
        I think he kept them on because they were almost having a hat trick.

Comment

Went full Bayern till the 4:0...than we went to auto-pilot mode. We just dragged the game till the end. The last 30 minutes were just cruise control.

Nevertheless a solid performance and job done. Not sure why we had to play Lewa and Muller almost till the end.

We are now facing a serious test. Alaba has to go on the bench. This is enough really. Davies on LB and Lucas as CB.

Coman has to be benched. His decision making is disastet. Wasting so much balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m more upset by the goal than the red card really. Javi what on earth are you doing?

I thought the Tolisso/Goretzka midfield did exceptional, really happy to see that it might be a viable option for us. I especially enjoyed seeing Goretzka relieving pressure in a deep DM position.

Comment

Musiala deserved at least 20 min today, not 5.

We already destroyed Chelsea, Barcelona. Is too much to ask the same against Atletico and Real?

Comment

I'm wondering if Davies lost his spot to Hernandez or if he's just recovering from something?

No matter what should Hernandez take Alaba's spot and let Davies play the LB. It would be the best for us long term.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                  I'm wondering if Davies lost his spot to Hernandez or if he's just recovering from something?

No matter what should Hernandez take Alaba's spot and let Davies play the LB. It would be the best for us long term.
                  Fack, it would be ridiculous to do something as stupid as benching Davies for Hernandez, especially to accommodate Alaba in CD.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't read much into the Alaba/Davies/Hernandez situation tbh, not yet anyway. I'm still hoping that it will be obvious in the future that Alaba is benched with Davies at LB and Hernandez at CB.

Comment

I really like Goretzka. He can be very valuable for a lot of years.

Comment

Sometimes, I don't understand Flick's decisions.

1) Alaba as CB, Lucas as LB and Davies on the bench. Maybe he is giving Phonzie a rest, but why on earth does he put Alaba as CB and Lucas as LB? Wasn't Lucas bought to be our #1 CB alongside Sule?

2) Lewa played with his NT on Wednesday, and Muller played 60 mins on Thursday. We have a game against Atletico Madrid next week. However, they both played 85+ mins against Bielefeld, while we're leading 4-1

3) Javi came in the 2nd half instead of Roca. I mean why? We were leading 4-0, Roca should get some minutes, especially in such easy games/situations.

4) Tolisso got a red card, we only have one central midfielder (Javi) who plays backward passes most of the time. And then, Musiala and EMCM came in, and we kept playing with 1 CM/DM.

5) He keeps changing the backline, game in game out. This isn't healthy for the team.

Comment

Best duo in football in recent years or?

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                            Sometimes, I don't understand Flick's decisions.

1) Alaba as CB, Lucas as LB and Davies on the bench. Maybe he is giving Phonzie a rest, but why on earth does he put Alaba as CB and Lucas as LB? Wasn't Lucas bought to be our #1 CB alongside Sule?

2) Lewa played with his NT on Wednesday, and Muller played 60 mins on Thursday. We have a game against Atletico Madrid next week. However, they both played 85+ mins against Bielefeld, while we're leading 4-1

3) Javi came in the 2nd half instead of Roca. I mean why? We were leading 4-0, Roca should get some minutes, especially in such easy games/situations.

4) Tolisso got a red card, we only have one central midfielder (Javi) who plays backward passes most of the time. And then, Musiala and EMCM came in, and we kept playing with 1 CM/DM.

5) He keeps changing the backline, game in game out. This isn't healthy for the team.
                            While I agree with your arguments, there's one I agree more:

6) In Hansi I trust. Gotta be a reason for everything he's doing. So let's just relax, sit back and enjoy the ride

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                              While I agree with your arguments, there's one I agree more:

6) In Hansi I trust. Gotta be a reason for everything he's doing. So let's just relax, sit back and enjoy the ride

I definitely trust him. He won 5 titles, and only lost 3 games.

Comment

Awesome result, gutted I wasn't able to watch it... Hopefully we're going back to our Bayern way of playing for good. I'm happy for our dream duo TM & RL.

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                                I have a serious question - do any of you think Kane is a better/more complete striker than Lewa? It's a serious question.

It seems many PL fans believe so.
                                Haha. Are some PL fans still banging on about Kane > Lewa after last season thrashing of Tottenham? I thought it was mostly local, Tottenham phenomenon but maybe not. From what I've been reading (not that often I have to admit!) on forums of various PL teams, their fans rate Lewa on average about as much or higher than Kane, especially since last season as he was tearing the London teams apart. I remember seeing those comments and fans voicing their preference of Kane over Lewa in the past, but that was before last season, when Tottenham was still ripping CL apart. I think even the most hardcore Totthenham followers could see last season who's the better striker of the two, not to mention who's more complete. I admit I haven't seen a lot of Tottenham and England games, but whenever I see them playing, Kane seems to me to be one of the most selfish strikers... I get that the selfishness is a strikers feat, and he thrives from shooting and scoring, but Kane always looks to me like he has this tunnel vision, always trying to score, even from the most ridiculous angles when he could easily lay it off to a teammate who's in a better position. I'm just glad that Lewa isn't like that. He can be selfish too, of course, but when it really matters, he's more than happy to pass the ball to the next guy and get an assist.

It might surprise you but to be honest, I never rated Kane that high. I always thought they had better strikers than him in PL, and in England too. IMHO last few years I've been rating Jamie Vardy from Leicester City over Kane. The guy just seems to be much more clinical striker to me. Kane is making a lot of the attempts each game (at least that was the case when Tottenham still played well.. last season, not so much) but he's not clinical on the same level to Vardy who, when playing for Leicester has much fewer occasions on average, but his goals/attempts ratio is better than Kane. And Vardy is still doing very good, last year even won the golden boot. The only thing that goes against him is his age and the fact that the England managers had always a preference for the 'big six'/'top four' players (well, that's often a case with national team managers, to be fair). So there's that.

Comment

Working...
                                X