Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tolisso was a god today... incredible performance, not only because of the goals.

Thank god Neymar was a little bit off today too.

Comment

• Btw the fact we can still be sad because we didn't win 4:0 vs PSG just proves the magnificent work Jupp has been doing in the last 2 months.

Comment

• Ribery wasn't bad, but he isn't THAT good anymore ... he should always start on the bench in big games , and can rest our players by starting in the BL/Pokal

Comment

• Originally posted by franz View Post
          Tolisso was a god today... incredible performance, not only because of the goals.

Thank god Neymar was a little bit off today too.
          Our performance made him be a little bit off... [emoji6]

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
            Btw the fact we can still be sad because we didn't win 4:0 vs PSG just proves the magnificent work Jupp has been doing in the last 2 months.
            And how shit his predecessor was

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
              And how shit his predecessor was
              That's true too

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                I don't get how people are saying we played a bad game. We were playing against arguably the best attacking trio of the world. What did you guys expected ? To shut them down for 90min ?

Yeah, we made a few mistakes that could've been avoided and led to dangerous chances, but overall I thought we played a great game, especially after Ribéry was taken off.

What's to say about Coman ? I've always defended the lad. All he needs is confidence, game time and the trust of the coach. Now he have all that and he keeps getting better and better with each passing game and to me already proved he should be a starter and most definitely is Bayern Material. To think we only paid what ? 25m for him is insane. Terrific job from the FO there.

Tolisso = Beast. Nothing more to say.
                Youre probably right, and Im probably also just pissed because of some of the personal mistakes we made, as we then would have given them less chances and the display would have looked even better. But all in all, offcourse Im happy that we managed to beat them, it feels great.

Coman is a definite starter now

Comment

• Coman is man of the match according to whoscored

Comment

• I'm in love with the COCO

Comment

• What the fuck is CoCo? We lost Costa (and kept Coman) so where is the 2nd Co? COrentin Tolisso?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                        What the fuck is CoCo? We lost Costa (and kept Coman) so where is the 2nd Co? COrentin Tolisso?
                        I think Tolisso's nickname is Coco and is what he likes to be called

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                          I think Tolisso's nickname is Coco and is what he likes to be called
                          Fuck this shit, I'm out (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

What the fuck is CoCo? We lost Costa (and kept Coman) so where is the 2nd Co? COrentin Tolisso?
                            COman et COrentin

Comment

• Originally posted by Herbalist View Post
                              COman et COrentin
                              Seems pretty daft considering that literally just last season "Coco" = Coman + Costa. Maybe Bayern fans just aren't very creative.

Comment

Seems pretty daft considering that literally just last season "Coco" = Coman + Costa. Maybe Bayern fans just aren't very creative.
                                Eh unfortunately we ain’t in South America. Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, there fans have a lot of creativity when it comes to surnames

Comment

Working...
                                X