• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
    We should buy Reus.
    No we shouldn't

Comment

• PSG is one of the strongest team atm, that's why the win was sweet. Still we can improve a lot. We defenatly have what it takes to reach the final.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
        PSG is one of the strongest team atm, that's why the win was sweet. Still we can improve a lot. We defenatly have what it takes to reach the final.
        I'm started to get really hopeful and excited as the season progresses. Jupp is really a beast.

If we make some smart signings on January (Lewy's backup bitte !), I can't see why not we couldn't make the final.

Comment

We should buy Reus.
          Sign Reus? No way in hell. He is done and been for a long time because of the injuries. Robben injuries is nothing compared to that guy

Comment

We should buy Reus.
            He's a brilliant player, but with the squad we have right now with all these injuries, it's not a smart idea to add another injury prone.

but if BVB are welling to part with him on the cheap, and if our medical team can work a miracle on him just like with Robben and if we only get him as a depth player .. then by all means .. why not?

but as you can see, there is a lot of (IFs) .. so I don't think it's going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
              I'm started to get really hopeful and excited as the season progresses. Jupp is really a beast.

If we make some smart signings on January (Lewy's backup bitte !), I can't see why not we couldn't make the final.
              Injuries, if we can go without them we have chances for big thins.

Comment

We should buy Reus.
                Switch that to Pulisic, and I'm on board. I'd love the competition between Pulisic and Robben on the right. Both would be on fire!

Comment

• Pulisic and Coman is an exciting line up.

Comment

• we need two wingers robbery are old and are getting injured left and right.
                    Coman,Malcolm,Robben and another winger and we are set. Muller and James for the middle.

Comment

• We don't really need a starting RW player. What we need is a coach who can field Müller effectively at the right, like Jupp (or Löw) can.

It's imperative for us to be able to fit both James and Müller on the X11 at all times in the near future, and not by sacrificing midfield stability (ie, not by having a midfielder + James in the 2 of a 4231).

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• CONGRATULATIONS great tifo display throwing the notes at near and the ridiculous €100 cost of a ticket in Belgium I am a Celtic fan but since my visit to Munich last month for our match I am now also have a piece of bayern in my heart great city great club great fans we all want success on the pitch but not at the cost of greed and curruption all the best hope you win the big cup

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayern celtic View Post
                          CONGRATULATIONS great tifo display throwing the notes at near and the ridiculous €100 cost of a ticket in Belgium I am a Celtic fan but since my visit to Munich last month for our match I am now also have a piece of bayern in my heart great city great club great fans we all want success on the pitch but not at the cost of greed and curruption all the best hope you win the big cup

welcome to the forum ..

Comment

• I wonder how the french media reacted to the loss of PSG yesterday...

In the winter period we need to react ASAP in the transfer window. We need shooting power.

Comment

• Well id rather buy a speedy rw with a left foot than someone like Wagner. Robben can get injured any moment in crucial matches and we will end up with Coman as RW who looks far worse than as a LW or muller who will get inside everytime and leave kimmich alone on that side. I think lewy can be rested with muller as a cf in the BL vs weaker teams without problem.
                              The only problem will arise if lewy gets injured in crucial moments in the CL but let be serious nobody will want Wagner vs real,barcelona and cot.

Comment

• Phew, finally I am able to access Bayernzone and sign in again! (no idea why i couldn't access this forum for such a long time... no reason for my internet provider to block this forum)

Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                                This PSG team is going to crumble mentally in the KO stages.

Hope they draw Real Madrid. Would be a win-win no matter which team gets knocked out.
                                Yes please, seriously would love this, real dramadrid can go down 2-0 and in the final minutes someone will dive and referee will award yellow or red to the opposition and dramadrid scores 2 or 3 offside goals (spurs game reminded me of that). The referee of bayern vs PSG game is completely losing some cups in his cupboards. Really hope they will draw each other in the Achtelfinale and lets hope they kill each other.

But seriously, the yellow cards we have now in the team really worry me.

Comment

Working...
                                X