This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bayern celtic View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS great tifo display throwing the notes at near and the ridiculous €100 cost of a ticket in Belgium I am a Celtic fan but since my visit to Munich last month for our match I am now also have a piece of bayern in my heart great city great club great fans we all want success on the pitch but not at the cost of greed and curruption all the best hope you win the big cup
    Thanks mate! All the best for Celtic in the EL as well!

Comment

• we really need Robben for the next round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayern Freak View Post
        we really need Robben for the next round.
        Two months until the R16.

Comment

• What i liked seeing was how 3 bayern players took apart 6 psg players for that last goal. Typical Heynckes play.

Also the ease with which Coman pushed the ball in for the assist tells you something about PSG defense..
          Last edited by Lord Byron; 07-12-2017, 08:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayern celtic View Post
            CONGRATULATIONS great tifo display throwing the notes at near and the ridiculous €100 cost of a ticket in Belgium I am a Celtic fan but since my visit to Munich last month for our match I am now also have a piece of bayern in my heart great city great club great fans we all want success on the pitch but not at the cost of greed and curruption all the best hope you win the big cup
            Thanks for your post, you guys gave us a good game. Congratulations on holding off Anderlecht for 3rd place and good luck in the Europa!

Comment

• http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/ba...5158.bild.html

Hummels, Lewa, and Muller are angry we didn't top the group and wanted to score more goals against PSG.

Spoiler
              Lewa: „Ich habe zu wenig Bälle bekommen"

lmao
              Last edited by Grey; 07-12-2017, 10:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/ba...5158.bild.html

Hummels, Lewa, and Muller are angry we didn't top the group and wanted to score more goals against PSG.

Spoiler
                Lewa: „Ich habe zu wenig Bälle bekommen"

lmao
                Too few balls? Lol.

Comment

• Honestly, we should be feeding Lewy more and deeper in the box. He didn't take every chance he got and he's not in form but we should be trying to force the ball in to him everytime he's in front of that 6 yard box. See results:

Comment

• Lewy has a point and everything but due to our playing style this will never happen. They’ll never reach out to Lewy in the box

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
                      Honestly, we should be feeding Lewy more and deeper in the box. He didn't take every chance he got and he's not in form but we should be trying to force the ball in to him everytime he's in front of that 6 yard box. See results:

His 3rd goal was so good, such a typical Lewandowski goal

Comment

Working...
                      X