This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bassnos View Post
    Are we scared to face them with best 11 because we need to have justification?????
    Exactly. if we were to lose, and lose badly, at least we will have the "not best starting-11" excuse.

Comment

Cant digest another lost game to these cunts. A team with dani Alves and Neymar is disgusting

Comment

Ofc Franck was going to start this with Jupp, what else did you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
          Ofc Franck was going to start this with Jupp, what else did you expect?
          I love Jupp, but i dont get this lineup at all.. Rudy and Tolisso will have a chance to prove themselves but Ribery .. just dont get it. He is done.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            Cant digest another lost game to these cunts. A team with dani Alves and Neymar is disgusting
            I agree.

Comment

I love Jupp, but i dont get this lineup at all.. Rudy and Tolisso will have a chance to prove themselves but Ribery .. just dont get it. He is done.
              Jupp will never bench Ribéry, no way

Comment

This shows Jupp does not give a shit about this game. He is selecting the team without any risks trying to preserve the injury status of the team intact.

Its a shame cuz it could have been a great game tonight.

But putting Ribery in after 3 months of injury its hilarious. Rudy was also disaster in recent games.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                  Jupp will never bench Ribéry, no way
                  Its all ancelottis faulth or something you know mate

Comment

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
                    This shows Jupp does not give a shit about this game. He is selecting the team without any risks trying to preserve the injury status of the team intact.

Its a shame cuz it could have been a great game tonight.

But putting Ribery in after 3 months of injury its hilarious.
                    But Its not like we have that many games left this year.. and we have a good selektion on players available

Comment

Its all ancelottis faulth or something you know mate
                      We might’ve saved this season but we will be back to point 0 by the end of the season. I know for some we were below 0 under Carlo, but there is still no kind of future to look forward to at Bayern.

Comment

At first I thought that Jupp doesn't want to risk players and to get more injuries because this match isn't THAT important ... but then Ribery starts after being injured for like 2-3 months

so no , something isn't correct

Comment

The funny thing is we had a much stronger lineup against freaking Hannover.

Comment

Ribery starting is really rubbish shit ..

Comment

If the match is not important then play Coman. He has yet to prove himself vs top clubs, he’s been running a good ship thus far hence it is a good moment to try as you’re yet to figure out whether he can be your future or not. But no Ribery has to play because he bought the tickets for his relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by misafeco View Post
                                The funny thing is we had a much stronger lineup against freaking Hannover.
                                This.

Comment

Working...
                                X