Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regardless of lineup, Jupp knows how to make it works.

Comment

• Everyone exept from Rudy is great!! Realy great!

James, Coman, Tolisso!!! Fantastic trio in the first half. Ribery is trying his best. It would have been great Javi instead of Rudy. Or some one who can actualy pass the ball.

Keep up the tempo!

Comment

• Fifa 18 next patch's updates:
        C.Tolisso heading = 99

Comment

• Holy fuckknuckles. Jupp please stay until you die.

Comment

• This Çakir dude worries me

Comment

• Now it's time for Martinez to come in instead of Rudy ... we need some security for our defense

I still don't understand why Rudy is starting , let alone in a big match like this

Comment

• against PSG you can see that bayern is missing some quality in the team, we are missing Robben,Thiago and Martinez three crucial players but it obvious that we must buy atleast one explosive player ala Mbappe,Coman and co or maybe two, and we should definitely look at some CM because without Thiago our midfield is one dimensional Vidal,Tolisso and even Goretzka if he comes are too similar while Rudy is simply NOT good enough for bayern someone like Veratti would have been perfect for bayern

i know that Ribery just returned from injury but even before that the guy has lost all of his explosiveness and that first couple of steps dribblings, he is still a good technical player but the difference at the wings between him and player like Neymar/Mbappe is obvious

Comment

• People saying Tolisso not Bayern material - hahahaha

He is playing fenomenal! He is heart and bones Bavarian. Those players are gold.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• unleash vidal and let him eat them alive

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
                      unleash vidal and let him eat them alive
                      Hahahaha on point!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• To be honest we have nothing to lose. Try to push them in the earlier part of second half, if we suffer a goal, fine, if we score, we can attack for the 1st place in group.
                        Vidal->Rudy would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                          Now it's time for Martinez to come in instead of Rudy ... we need some security for our defense

I still don't understand why Rudy is starting , let alone in a big match like this
                          He's resting Javi. But Rudy is being to afraid to play today, he's only passing backwards, actually hurting the offense.

Comment

• I wouldn't underestimate Rudy, he's playing very good in defense. But now we need attacking power. I'd bring on Müller as well later if the score is looking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                              He's resting Javi. But Rudy is being to afraid to play today, he's only passing backwards, actually hurting the offense.
                              Yea I still have faith in Rudy if he can find his nerves in big games. He is clearly playing afraid today, and it's not a very good performance from him...

Comment

• Thank you Rudy

Comment

Working...
                                X