• Show
Clear All

• Possesion 66:34
    Shots total 34:6

LOL HAHAHAH

Comment

• and Robben was quality too.

Comment

• Great result but I'm still not happy since it was against a 10 men Besiktas (with an early red card)

IMO Robben coming in instead of James made the difference ... We needed pace on the wings against Besiktas since their fullbacks weren't good and they were stacked in the middle

The good thing is that Coman showed that he can perform at the highest level when given the opportunity, so IMO he will be our starter in big matches

Comment

• Robben seems like he's pretty pissed he didn't start in this interview. Don't blame him. We do need to keep him healthy though. Coman as well for the other side. We really needed players like them on the wings. It made a big difference.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8c1F6C1dlQ

gol gol gol gol gol gol gol
            @Dana

Comment

• Whisky wants a Dönner ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• Hummels is such a beast... He won 3 or 4 consecutive balls against Talisca, letting the former Bahia player () frustrated.

Coman being great again and again! Poor Quaresma trying to catch him.

Comment

• It's good to see the real Müller back, and Coman keeps proving why he deserved that contract in his best season so far.

Jupp should make Boateng and Hummels watch the replays of their challenges on Vagner and Quaresma in the first half, for a week.

Comment

• Lewandowski was chosen motm

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                      Lewandowski was chosen motm
                      I disagree, but he did had 2 goals and 1 assist to his name

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o94ihy4Ew_E

Comment

• I probably would have gone with Muller but it was kind of a coin toss. Lewy drew the red card, had 2 goals and a assist and created some dangerous chances otherwise. He was doing what he could to be a menace even when we weren't playing well. Had a whopping 9.9 score on WhoScored.

Comment

• My heart = Muller MOTM.

My eyes = Robert MOTM.

Comment

• Besiktas was actually playing well until they simply ran out of gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
                                Besiktas was actually playing well until they simply ran out of gas.
                                They almost didn't run.

Comment

Working...
                                X