Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Bayern München 5 - 0 Beşiktaş JK

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by EM1R View Post
    I hope he doesn't turn out like Kassai.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by schweini View Post
      I hope he doesn't turn out like Kassai.
      ???
      Why would you assume that?

      Comment


      • #18
        A referee from the Balkans officiating a match involving a Turkish team? Penalty and a red card against Besiktas by the 3rd minute confirmed.

        Comment


        • #19
          3-0 is my guess. Besiktas wont have a chance.

          Comment


          • #20
            It's gonna be like Porto/Arsenal/Roma game - 5:0 and we are in

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by MihailT View Post
              A referee from the Balkans officiating a match involving a Turkish team? Penalty and a red card against Besiktas by the 3rd minute confirmed.
              I mean no offense to Besiktas, but to be kinda fair Bayern should at least still get a 1 goal difference win even if starting 1-0 down and with 10 men on the field.

              The difference is just too big.

              Comment


              • #22
                I doubt Kassai was/is anti-Bayern. I remember he was the referee on another Real-Bayern in 2012 and we went through. These games are just too fast for any referee to follow and make all decisions correctly.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by misafeco View Post
                  I doubt Kassai was/is anti-Bayern. I remember he was the referee on another Real-Bayern in 2012 and we went through. These games are just too fast for any referee to follow and make all decisions correctly.
                  He reffed the second Madrid leg in 2012 and made some pretty awful calls against us. The first leg was reffed by Webb, and he was quite good.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Grey View Post
                    He reffed the second Madrid leg in 2012 and made some pretty awful calls against us. The first leg was reffed by Webb, and he was quite good.
                    Webb had a far easier game and it lasted only 90 minutes. The second leg had 4-5 pretty close calls inside the penalty area. I think he called well all of them except one.
                    Also, do you remember the Marcelo faul in the extra time of the first match? It was a textbook red.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by misafeco View Post
                      Webb had a far easier game and it lasted only 90 minutes. The second leg had 4-5 pretty close calls inside the penalty area. I think he called well all of them except one.
                      Also, do you remember the Marcelo faul in the extra time of the first match? It was a textbook red.
                      All I remember was Alaba being criminally excluded from the CL squad because of Kassai. Along with Badstuber and Gustavo, leading to what is known far-and-wide as one of the worst CLs ever, owing in no small part to both teams missing half their key players through yellow card suspensions. If not for Kassai, we would have won that final 4-0.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by misafeco View Post
                        I doubt Kassai was/is anti-Bayern. I remember he was the referee on another Real-Bayern in 2012 and we went through. These games are just too fast for any referee to follow and make all decisions correctly.


                        Then tell me why did he put his hands in his pocket and when he saw that it was casemiro who already had one yellow card he decided not to give him a second yellow card even though the foul was dark yellow maybe even straight red, and after that he immediately sent off vidal.

                        This same thing happened when neymar with a yellow card dived for a penalty vs bayern and rizzoli did the same goes into his pocket while running towards neymar when he realises its neymar he decides not to give him a 2nd yellow, barcelona scored after 10 seconds.
                        I get not seeing an offside because how fast games are or a foul but clearl both rizzoli and kassai decided both situations are yellow card worthy but decide not to give a yellow card after they saw that the players were casemiro and neymar players that already were on a yellow card

                        https://cleanupfootball.org/Football...EYMAR-DIVE.gif

                        I dont know if some refs are barcelona or real fans or the referees are instructed to go easy on barcelona and real while not giving clear penalties for the opponents or not giving red cards to their players while booking other teams and giving red cards for very little.

                        who doent believe that real and barcelona are favoured they are the most popular with messi and ronaldo in their teams so more fans around the world will tune in to watch with real and barcelona in the finals plus pushing ronaldo and messi to win ballon dors blabla messi getting selected as player of the tournament or final at the worldcup 2014 i mean wtf,and stuff like that.
                        Last edited by mea95; 18-02-2018, 21:11.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Grey View Post
                          All I remember was Alaba being criminally excluded from the CL squad because of Kassai. Along with Badstuber and Gustavo, leading to what is known far-and-wide as one of the worst CLs ever, owing in no small part to both teams missing half their key players through yellow card suspensions. If not for Kassai, we would have won that final 4-0.
                          Both Badstuber and Gustavo certainly earned his yellow card. Alaba was just unlucky. You can't blame a ref for the stupid rules.

                          And no, we didn't lose because of our defence. Chelsea barely entered our half.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by misafeco View Post
                            Both Badstuber and Gustavo certainly earned his yellow card. Alaba was just unlucky. You can't blame a ref for the stupid rules.

                            And no, we didn't lose because of our defence. Chelsea barely entered our half.
                            Tactics are not static. If we had our full team, which we would have had, our attack would have worked properly. Alaba supports Ribery who supports the attack. Gustavo puts Kroos more forward and lets him dictate play. Badstuber gives Boateng freedom to pass instead of a makeshift CB with Tymo.

                            Anyway, this is neither here nor there. Kassai is not reffing this match and I'm very happy about it. He and Proenca should never be allowed to ref Bayern games again.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              Tactics are not static. If we had our full team, which we would have had, our attack would have worked properly. Alaba supports Ribery who supports the attack. Gustavo puts Kroos more forward and lets him dictate play. Badstuber gives Boateng freedom to pass instead of a makeshift CB with Tymo.

                              Anyway, this is neither here nor there. Kassai is not reffing this match and I'm very happy about it. He and Proenca should never be allowed to ref Bayern games again.
                              As you said Chelsea were also missing key players. The rule was bad, UEFA changed it, end of story.

                              I don't think Kassai will get any of our matches in the future. And what was wrong with Proenca?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Kassai and his assistants must have been drunk during the match last season if nothing else was going on. If they are just that incompetent they shouldn't be doing this.


                                It beggars belief when when you get multiple calls and missed offsides that bad involving multiple people.

                                Little gets done about whatever it is because people make excuses or move on. Only the fans of the team who were hurt about it really remember or care that much. That being said neutrals were complaining about the match last season because it was so absurd.


                                It sure worked out nicely for Real so they could become the "first" team to repeat.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X