Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Bayern München 5 - 0 Beşiktaş JK

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FC Bayern München 5 - 0 Beşiktaş JK

    Champions League 2017/18, Round of 16
    FC Bayern München v Beşiktaş JK

    Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
    Kick-off: Tuesday, 20 February 2018, 20.45h

    Countdown to match start

    List of broadcasters

  • #2


    Comment


    • #3
      ULREICH
      KIMMICH - BOATENG - HUMMELS - ALABA
      JAVI - VIDAL
      MULLER - JAMES - COMAN
      LEWANDOWSKI

      BENCH: Starke, Suele, Thiago, Tolisso, Robben, Ribery, Wagner
      Missed someone?


      Let's destroy them

      Comment


      • #4
        Expecting army of Besiktas fans

        Comment


        • #5
          I expect us to beat them big at home. There should be no excitement/hope for them, when we go to their place.

          There for, just beat them with 4-5 goals Bayern. It should definitely be possible at home.

          Comment


          • #6
            The Italian side of mine suggests me it never is a good idea to make fun of your opponents.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bayer View Post
              The Italian side of mine suggests me it never is a good idea to make fun of your opponents.
              Make sense.. so let's destroy the Kebab FC I don't really like Turkish football and their fans, they always seem so annoying, especially on twt and fb.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kim View Post
                Make sense.. so let's destroy the Kebab FC I don't really like Turkish football and their fans, they always seem so annoying, especially on twt and fb.
                It's like all Turkish people are online on Facebook 0-24.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Please don't let Wagner play. Thanks

                  Hoping for

                  Ulreich
                  Kimmich - Sule - Boateng - Alaba
                  Vidal - Javi - James
                  Robben - Lewa - Coman

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HSK View Post
                    Please don't let Wagner play. Thanks

                    Hoping for

                    Ulreich
                    Kimmich - Sule - Boateng - Alaba
                    Vidal - Javi - James
                    Robben - Lewa - Coman
                    Why would you even think that he might be starting in CL?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm hoping for:
                      Ulreich
                      Kimmich - Boateng - Hummels - Alaba
                      Vidal - Javi
                      Müller - James - Coman
                      Lewandowski

                      Bring in Thiago, Robben and maybe someone more defensive in the second half

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Come to Bayern

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ulreich - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal - Robben, James, Thiago, Coman - Lewandowski

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              Cringe!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X