• Show
Clear All

• EM1R
    replied
    Originally posted by misafeco View Post
    https://streamable.com/clhbf
    Lmao, that's Turkish football for you.
    This was yesterday, Besiktas vs. Fenerbahce
    This is normal for Besiktas-Fenerbahce matches.

Leave a comment:

• misafeco
    replied
    https://streamable.com/clhbf
    Lmao, that's Turkish football for you.
    This was yesterday, Besiktas vs. Fenerbahce

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kailip
    replied
    Originally posted by mea95 View Post
    Our last 4 games in the Round of 16 at home:

- 7-0 vs Shakhtar
    - 4-2 vs Juventus
    - 5-1 vs Arsenal
    - 5-0 vs Besiktas

Not bad
    We should get Madrid in the Round of 16 then

They usually suck at that point and we're pretty good, easy wins

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Our last 4 games in the Round of 16 at home:

- 7-0 vs Shakhtar
    - 4-2 vs Juventus
    - 5-1 vs Arsenal
    - 5-0 vs Besiktas

Not bad

Leave a comment:

• bayern_fan
    replied
    still some problems are obvious with this team.
    Number one - With a midfield of Vidal-Martinez we couldnt control the game vs Besiktas and our team was crippling on a slight pressing from the opponent, we could not take out the ball with ease made many passing mistakes(mostly Vidal) and were slow in midfield. So Thiago will have to play for one of Vidal/Martinez.
    Number two - How we field in attack if all three Muller,Lewy and James HAVE to play then we are very inbalanced in attack our right side in almost non existent this way because Muller goes in midfield so we rely on our left side. So for me Lewy,Robben and Coman HAVE to start in CL so we are left with only one place between Muller and James. They both offer different things so depends on the opponent and the result and who plays behind them we can decide who to field.

Our CL team if everybody is healthy
    Kimmich-Boateng-Hummels-Alaba
    -------Thiago-----Vidal/Martinez
    Robben-----James/Muller-------Coman
    ----------------Lewy

many people still force this muller as a rw maybe it can work in the BL but i dont see it working in the CL. Muller maybe on paper will start as a RW but most of the time he will go centrally and we will depend too much on Kimmich to provide width and we are going to be very obvious attacking most of the time from the left side.
    Last edited by bayern_fan; 21-02-2018, 17:17.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
    That first 15minutes in mind. Would we have won with the same result against 11 players?
    When Robben went in, our game changed a lot
    I still think that Muller is not a winger and should always play centrally

But the score wouldn't have been 5-0, and I think we would've conceded a goal

Leave a comment:

• rohr
    replied
    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
    Can't teach speed.

And Adriano is like the slowest dude around.

Leave a comment:

• St3ph3n
    replied
    That first 15minutes in mind. Would we have won with the same result against 11 players?
    Could not see the game because of work at night, toooo lazy to read this thread..
    We surely silenced those BJK fans lol..

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Can't teach speed.

Leave a comment:

• EM1R
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ciriaco
    replied
    Originally posted by franz View Post
    I think he does this because he know that he is slow changing directions. Then tries to do one early move against his opponent when the situation is a 1v1, or something like this...
    That can be a valid reason but still its not a reason good enough to constantly make such choices in one on ones because its too risky and you are often exposed.

What he should try do more like for example Ramos is always trying to narrow down the space for the attacker by pressing him to go to a certain direction. Boateng does the opposite. When one on one he confronts the opposing player too early when there is still a lot of space for the attacker to drible past Boateng. He makes the challenge to early and if he gets it wrong than its easily a goal scoring chance cuz his is the last man in defence.

And yesterday he got it wrong against players like Quaresma or Vagner Love. Against top opposition such mistakes can cost you the elimination.

I guess it is probably a consequence of the fact that Boa is a self taught defender and not someone who learnt defending like the italians do for example.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• franz
    replied
    Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
    I didnt like Boateng. One on one he is a liability with the performance from yesterday. I cant understand his anxiety when one on one. I cant understant why he is so quick to attack the oposing player while opening himself up and inviting the opposing player to go past him. He is making the decisions for them instead of defending the ground behind him and waiting for the attacker to make a move.
    I think he does this because he know that he is slow changing directions. Then tries to do one early move against his opponent when the situation is a 1v1, or something like this...

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X