Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Sevilla 1 - 2 FC Bayern München

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm going to flip if Javi loses his spot in midfield next season.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mea95 View Post
      That tackle was fantastic.

      Comment


      • Great performance by Javi in the second half...he changed the course of the game. Was really bad in the first one but in the second he was instrumental.

        Ribery 10/10

        Rafinha and Ulreich also were great today.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
          Did Müller really fouled that guy? I saw a replay and he didn't do shit. And he even got a yellow card...
          Just more diving. Ridiculous.

          Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
            Crazy expectations.
            It's no secret that Spanish/Latin players have to perform 3x as good as their German counterparts to get the same credit here.

            COME AT ME BZ I DARE YOU

            Comment


            • Game won by character and a bit of luck when needed with the right episodes coming our way. That's what you need in this competition, perseverance and the right episodes. Now keep the focus on the 2nd leg. Javi & Kaiser Franck my MVPs.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                Game won by character and a bit of luck when needed with the right episodes coming our way. That's what you need in this competition, perseverance and the right episodes. Now keep the focus on the 2nd leg. Javi & Kaiser Franck my MVPs.
                Agreed mate. I think Hummels and Sven had a very decent game as well, Rafinha as well when he came on.

                Thiago was solid also.

                Comment


                • Apparently Bernat got injured. What a blessing that is. Let this be his last game in a Bayern shirt

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
                      Apparently Bernat got injured. What a blessing that is. Let this be his last game in a Bayern shirt
                      Tbh any of Rafinha, Kimmich or Rudy playing instead of him would be an improvement even if they're being a makeshift LB.

                      Comment


                      • one of those games where Lewi spent more time on his ass than on the ball. Martinez for sure was MOTM. He was harassing Sevilla non-stop.

                        Comment


                        • Not a convincing performance, we literally rode on luck for things to go our way in this game. Sloppy.

                          Martínez with that crazy tackle was brilliant. I really hope we show a better face in the 2nd leg, we aren't going to get past the semi finals playing like this.

                          Comment


                          • I should say we wanted such performance and such win ...
                            We wanted to win with minimum effort to avoid injuries/fatigue and the most important thing to avoid suspensions; we have 4 players who need one yellow card to get suspended

                            I expect the same performance in Munich, before going all in in the semi-final

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by René View Post
                              Not a convincing performance, we literally rode on luck for things to go our way in this game. Sloppy.

                              Martínez with that crazy tackle was brilliant. I really hope we show a better face in the 2nd leg, we aren't going to get past the semi finals playing like this.
                              We played away to a really strong side. I think Its unfair to expect we would have blown them away, they are by no means a push over. Im just glad we won, and looking at the match overall it was actually deserved.

                              Comment


                              • Yellow cards wont matter for the semi-final right?

                                For example if Lewa gets yellow in the second leg against Sevilla he will still be able to play in the semi-final first leg or?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X