This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ciriaco View Post
    Vidal is a must. No doubt about that. He is entering the beast mode phase of his season. Jupp knows that best.

I am not worried about our attack. We have a lot of weapons, we are unpredictable. For the first time as James arrived in this time we are not dependent of the wingers. Not at all. Best example is the game against Dortmund. If you focus on our wingplay you open up a lot of space for James and Muller which has proven to be deadly. Plus Alaba and Kimmich are helping a lot to keep the width in our play and compensate for the age of Robbery.

I am worried about Hummels. Prone to making blunders. Has to be disciplined and stay in his line. No need to be playmaker. We have people for that. No need to play as DM, we have Vidal for that. He has to be calm collected and stay in line with Boa. Thats all.

Sevilla is not a naive opponent in Europe. But we can beat them both legs.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    So... You want to bench Javi for this one?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
      So... You want to bench Javi for this one?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
      Difficult one. I am not so sure about Martinez/Vidal MF...they are both defensively oriented which means James will have to drop deep to dictate the play. Which means he wont be as effective as usual.

Thiago with one of Javi/Vidal and James as CAM would be optimal.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Honestly I'd bench Vidal. It's not his fault, but considering how Muller, James, and Javi are in untouchable form (and Thiago is probably are most import Player even coming back from injury), I don't think there's really another option.

Comment

Screw Vidal. Javi-Thiago-James mid with Lewy, Müller and Robben up front

Comment

No Vidal please.

Javi is plenty for the defensive midfield and Thiago and James together can probably create more than Vidal ever could.

Comment

Where's mah prediction thread?

Comment

possible lineups according to BILD

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post

possible lineups according to BILD
                  Good line up

Comment

Several players on both sides would be suspended for the second leg next week should they collect another booking. Bayern's Robert Lewandowski, Joshua Kimmich, Corentin Tolisso, Jérôme Boateng and Sebastian Rudy will hope to avoid yellow cards. With regard to Sevilla, who have to make do without suspended midfield maestro Ever Banega in the first leg, Sergio Escudero, Ben Yedder and Gabriel Mercado sail close to the wind.

Comment

Lineup according to kicker:

Ulreich
                      Kimmich - Boateng - Hummels - Alaba
                      Javi Martinez - Vidal
                      Muller - James - Ribery
                      Lewandowski

Not bad but i would like to see lineup that bild predicts.

Comment

Relax people, We got Spain's Kryptonite - Heynckes.

Comment

Marca: "Sevilla goalkeeper Sergio Rico won't be available today. Young keeper David Soria will play today.

Comment

Some of you guys make it sound like we play at home where we can go all out in and attack. We play away to Sevilla, a really strong team.

We need to be defensive minded at first (not parking the bus), but have a lot of solidity and not play so fucking naive like we did the recent years. Do I have to remind you how often we got beaten in recent years away from the Allianz? The list is pretty long which I think you already know.

Lets first and foremost try to at least get a good result away for the first time in like 3-4 years. Under Pep we always had to chase a result at home because of a stupid first leg.

Just to see some of it.

Lets at least try not to get a repeat of this shit.
                            Last edited by OnlyInsider; 03-04-2018, 15:54.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                              Marca: "Sevilla goalkeeper Sergio Rico won't be available today. Young keeper David Soria will play today.
                              Lol Soria is a nervous wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by schweini View Post
                                Relax people, We got Spain's Kryptonite - Heynckes.
                                true tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X