• Show
Clear All

• Königbéry bitcheeeeeeeees

Comment

• This is fucking awful

Comment

• GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL RIBERY NAVAS OG.

Comment

• We back in it & got that away goal. Lets keep up the momentum.

Comment

• Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post
            No, Vidal isn't half injured. If he was, he would've been subbed out.

Thiago is the only one trying to control the mid and was responsible for our best chance to score.

But I'll be damn if I'll waste my time as I know all damn well about your history with Thiago.
            Vidal isn't injured eh?

As for history, you should better be quiet because you were annoying as fuck with Ancelotti, so you're the last person that should comment about someone's history.

Thiago literally fucked up the only chance we've had with a shot directly into keeper's hands. Useless as fuck for now.

And Ribery seemingly drank the whole fountain of youth last week. James' assist literally with his first chance, that's what I call CLASS.

Comment

• lol Frank

Comment

• why are we trying so bad with passes from behind? Is Pep still our coach they are pressing high just kick the ball to Lewy or muller try something different ffs

Comment

• James with two awful giveaways wtf

Comment

• We need more long balls. Cant play short passes in our own area and risk an interception. Our players look tired af.

Comment

• Calm down James.

Comment

• lewan first touch??

Comment

• Did someone lose their child. I saw him on the field wearing a no.9 shirt.

Comment

• What the fuck is this offensive transition? There's none.

Comment

• Such a weak performance. This team should practice either passing in our own half with high pressing from the opponent or making some long balls when the other team is pressing so high. We are simply accustomed of playing without pressure from every weak BL club.

Every Sevilla player looked twice as fast than every our player, weak very weak like vs Besiktas before the red card it doesnt look promising for us

Comment

• Should be a fun second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X