Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robben today was a disgrace...Played like fucking amateur, like rookie. Could have handed couple of goals to Lewa but he fucked up every chance. Lewa should be dissapointed. Robben played for himself not for this team. Ribery was a lot better today.

But for me its clear that we should not extend with neither. Its just time to move on.

Rafinha best player on the pitch!

Comment

• Good thing by the way none of our players will miss the semi-final due to yellow cards

Comment

• Rafinha excellent, Thiago good, Ribery decent. Everyone else was pretty poor, especially Robben

Comment

• Martinez and our defense in general was good, I loved Jame's workrate and how he got involved in defending ..

the problem is how poor our offensive game was ..
          we need at least 2 offensive reinforcements for next season ..

sadly both Ribery and Robben are finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
            Martinez and our defense in general was good, I loved Jame's workrate and how he got involved in defending ..

the problem is how poor our offensive game was ..
            we need at least 2 offensive reinforcements for next season ..

sadly both Ribery and Robben are finished.
            That should not be topic anymore, they're finished since 2015. We are lucky enough that we have players like James, Muller and Lewandowski.

Comment

• We are the weakest team entering the semi finals of this Champions League, poor offensive display. None of our players was able to convert a convincing goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                That should not be topic anymore, they're finished since 2015. We are lucky enough that we have players like James, Muller and Lewandowski.
                Muller was awful today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
                  Muller was awful today.
                  He was, indeed. But our attack depends mostly on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                    Good thing by the way none of our players will miss the semi-final due to yellow cards
                    This is such overwhelming good news that I can't understand why BZ is making such a big deal about this 0-0.

Comment

• ^I honestly don't care much about the result
                      We had a shitty performance vs Arsenal in 2013 in AA and we then won the treble

We should focus on our next games

Comment

• I'm happy we didn't concede. Our defence finally looked good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                          This is such overwhelming good news that I can't understand why BZ is making such a big deal about this 0-0.
                          Infact a 0-0 is probably the best thing Bayern could manage with the way Sevilla were playing.
                          Bayern were playing a game to avoid mistakes as much as possible and I think that worked out really well for our team.

We stood our ground and held our defense strong. These ugly goalless draws are the hardest to do when emotions are so high.
                          It isn't easy playing the way Bayern did today, there were so many moments any of our players could have lost their cool and it would have probably bit us in the ass.
                          I'm glad we shut out and annoyed Sevilla.

This was a calculated & tactical game plan by Jupp.
                          There is no hope in jumping into an ego that's determined to score and win, score and win in a game like this.

I'll take this result all day since it got us through to the semis and we don't have any suspensions to worry about in the upcoming fixture.
                          Well played game by the lads. And Rafinha, man oh man I used to hate his guts but now I can't help but love him for the kind of player he is.

Comment

• Defensively we were good, solid, in control and all that with the possible suspenions for Kimmich and Boateng hanging over their heads. You could tell that they were extra cautious which can be a big problem against agressive sides like Sevilla. But we were always aware and on time which helped the players not to make harsh tackles and get booked.

Lewa was also very cautious which realy downgraded his game.

So its a great result at the end. We have all of our player avaliable now.

Comment

• Robben was pure shit today, sorry to say. He hasnt been his usual self these past 3-4 months. I think we should say goodbye in the summer, he looks gone mentally. Maybe he pull something out of the hat so I have to eat my words though.

The game was pretty meh from us. Was quite clear to see we played in 3rd gear at best, could have gone 1-2 more up, if we had to do so. It was just job done and we didnt even get a single yellow card, respect for that. Some of the players were to cautious it seemed.

Comment

• Recorded the game and know the result but heard Lewa and Javi were possibly injured and both played bad?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X